Singapore Cup: Tampines vs Geylang

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilis128

Dec 13, 2003
played last nite at Tampines Stadium..

the Rovers had a convincing 3-0 victory over Geylang to reach the Singapore Cup final.

critiques are most welcome.. thks 4 looking..

despite well-marked by 2 defenders, star striker Noh Alam Shah headed in his 1st of 2 goals!

Geylang keeper Sharil Jantan looked in despair

Geylang's Faizal Abdul Hamid had the ball under control.. or did he?

Santi vs Wayne

Alam Shah made Geyland defenders worked doubly hard all night

wilis128

Dec 13, 2003
thks Sehsuan :)
agree still lots of room for improvement..

sehsuan

Deregistered
Dec 12, 2002
Singapore
www.sportsshooter.com
dont post up every single shot, choose only the better ones to show - after all, this is how people make their portfolios ;)

szekiat

Jan 19, 2002
London
Visit site
OT a little, i believe ppl post to look for critique to improve, not to brag as a portfolio. Correct me if i'm mistaken.

Ok, the lighting seems really good. The framing could be better and u seem to have missed most of the action. A rule of thumb for me is, if u saw it through the viewfinder, u know u missed it.

laugh

Jun 2, 2003
Visit site
Nice try. But I feel must at least capture the front and not he back of the action. It almost feels as though you missed the moments.. Faces of sportsmen in action can be very interesting. :)

wilis128

Dec 13, 2003
Sehshuan... me took almost 200 shots... so the 5 were the better ones in my personal opinion :embrass:

sze kiat: most of the shots taken here were taken around 7pm.. so at that time the natural light were still ok..my 2nd time taking soccer.. still got lots to learn... but i do notice that the ligthing at the stadium at nite is quite bad.. tampines stadium were even worse than hougang IMO.

laugh: thks.. when i look at my shots, i did get quite a number of back facing shots.. could be due to where i sit, which was on the left side of the stadium.. :think: players tend to dribble using right leg and hence bacjk-facing me?

sehsuan

Deregistered
Dec 12, 2002
Singapore
www.sportsshooter.com
lighting WILL be bad, unless you have something probably the scale of the olympics stadium :D

just keep your finger ready to trip the shutter, you'll eventually get the shot, regardless of where you are positioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.