Singapore Calendar Guys 2008 Plus Fashion show

Status
Not open for further replies.

august8899

Deregistered
Nov 30, 2005
Hey Photographers,

Do come down to Bugis on Fri, Sat and Sun to catch the Singapore Calendar Guys 2008 contest in the evening 6.30pm fri, Sat 7pm & Sun final 6pm. They will be 2 Fashion shows featuring clothing from the mall Converse, Everlast, Pure Milk etc. Fashion Show time is 5pm only on Sat & Sun. There will be 8 felmale models doing the show: Michelle, Jennifer B, Rachel, Roshni, Roslind, Jane, Melissa & of course Joanna. Also if you want to catch kelly Poon in person she be there on the 20th at 6pm. The Singapore Calendar guys finals is on the 21st Oct 6pm sharp.

Sorry for the late posting.;)

Thankx for information sharing :bsmilie:

Cool cool...go support Looque model Roshni, the reigning Miss Singapore World 2007

Wah got Rachel/Roslind (Deal or no Deal) and Jane (Glamour Quest 2006 winner) :heart: :heart: :heart:

Got website for this year's contestants? Or mostly from Sunny's boys? Let us drool on those hunks leh

Cheers,
Tuck

Not too bad...not too bad....saw a glimpse yesterday at bugis :)

But too many familiar faces. Majority belong to Sunny's model agency.

Well I will still go to support Converse and their allied brands in the fashion show :) Converse is very supportive to local photographers, fashion designers and the art scene man...

hehe..at least we get to see many top local female models later at the show :)

Cheers,
Tuck Loong (Gf is back next week le, so wont be actively using her account le or else get pinched ear lobes)

haha was just thinking of going to bugis to do some shopping...

haha was just thinking of going to bugis to do some shopping...

Go go go...but weather a bit bad in the afternoon...hope it clears by showtime..heading over for a meeting too :)

Or else we will be testing all the weather seals of various camera brands...hehe

Hope they start on time too...Got another invitation to go Central to view a public fashion show at the same time slot and talk with some fashion designers based in Central for joint activities...

Was thinking of organizing some fashion themed events/shoots after some bros requested after the series of SFW shows :)

Keep us updated , we will follow the shoot.

I enjoyed the Chocolate Brown Fantasy show at Central a lot a lot better...

Bro/sis..go post the pics for all to see....I wanna do a fashion shoot for my upcoming exhibition along the chocolate theme but with a different color/clothes and styling...hehe...then can look at the fashion show pics for reference and show the chocolate maker/stylist and makeup/hair :)

Really love those chocolate hats man :)

Status
Not open for further replies.