Singapore Budget statement out at 3.30pm on Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

melvin

Jun 4, 2005
TPY
SINGAPORE'S Minister for Finance, Tharman Shanmugaratnam, will deliver the 2011 Budget Statement in Parliament on Friday (Feb 18) at 3.30pm.

The Budget Speech will be broadcast 'live' over Channel NewsAsia, with Chinese translation on dual sound mode, and over the radio on 938Live.

A 'live' webcast of the Budget Speech will also be available on the Singapore Budget website.

In addition, the Budget Statement will be uploaded progressively on the Singapore Budget website as the speech is being delivered.

Updates on the Budget speech will also be posted on the Ministry of Finance's Facebook page.

The public can visit the Singapore Budget website and subscribe to the Budget Statement mailing list to receive the Budget Statement via email after it has been delivered. This free service will be available for subscription until 2pm on Friday.

Source.

Can dun annouce or not?

Used to look forward but not anymore!

For what i see it might benefit the elders n poor but most of us are in the middle which i feel no diff.... cos ppl say will be take back de.... the more they give the more they take back!

:sweat::sweatsm:

yeah better then dun have for those in need.

after election, maybe gst rasie??

how come SGX decides to use 10 bil to buyout the AGX?

Budget: What help will middle-income earners get? all you can hope for is tax rebate, Medisave top-ups, foreign maid levy relief

my goodness. he one month earn about $7K. is he classify as low-middle income, mid-middle income / high-middle income
Mr Song earns an annual income of about S$92,000

how come SGX decides to use 10 bil to buyout the AGX?

as what they say.. but what do you think:think:

SGX bid not against national interest, says ASX chief

The attractiveness of a combined pool of listings and a combined pool of liquidity would make this combination unique."

"Elstone said the merger could prompt greater consolidation among exchange operations elsewhere seeking to increase their access to capital."

coolsigg said:
maybe it will be raised in phases like over 3 years? :think:[/QUOT愛心E]

Heard that it will be from 7% to 10%! their targeted is 15 or 17 %

Budget: What help will middle-income earners get? all you can hope for is tax rebate, Medisave top-ups, foreign maid levy relief

my goodness. he one month earn about $7K. is he classify as low-middle income, mid-middle income / high-middle income
Mr Song earns an annual income of about S$92,000

Remember years back someone wifey says $600K a year is "peanuts" in the Durai case so if based on this benchmark $7K is indeed low-middle income :sweatsm:

Paiseh mod, abt the other thread. My comp was so slow to load that when it finished loading, there was already this thread. =.=

so what we get???

wats the outcome? paiseh, stil @ wkg

maybe discounted price for liverpool matches, all other team will increase the prices:bsmilie:

then eat at home everyday will get 20cts rebate on water bills per day. if couple go out watch movie will be getting pop corns at 50 cts only.

Status
Not open for further replies.