Singapore Botanic Gardens Photography Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm keen. I have been there a coule of times recently. When u planning to go there again?

King Tiger said:
What the 1st prize? :D
Me still Padawan level, cannot matach against the pros. :embrass:

Check out the link for the prizes. Me still sub-standard too. All we need is a moment of inspiration to capture that shot. It's worth a try.

looking at the terms and conditions (reminds me of Streetshooter's photo contest), i don't think you have to worry about pros joining. Don't think any self-respecting pro would be willing to give up copyright so easily :)

they keep the photo right? wah, no bad, got many photo for them to use for material next time :D No lah, I anyhow say one... :D

kusuma10k said:
Any updates on when the result will be out?

Would like to know too.. Anyone care to update??
Thanks ;)

I did talk to one of the organizers at PSS and was told that the wording was not correct and that you don't actually give up your copyrights. However, what they say is one thing, what is in black and white when a dispute comes up is another.

Tzuen said:
I did talk to one of the organizers at PSS and was told that the wording was not correct and that you don't actually give up your copyrights. However, what they say is one thing, what is in black and white when a dispute comes up is another.
Did the organiser also mentioned where and when will they announce the winner?

Looks good.

what a competition... no announcement till now... :(

I gathered from the grape vine that the winning photo for one of the category is a frog head. Any of you out there send in photos of frog head???
A photo of a chamelon won one of the top prizes.

Cheers.

Yup, the judging are completed on the 7th Nov finally. Imagine more than 1800 entries were submitted! The judges had a hard time but they were glad that the deserving shots were recognised.

The Botanic Garden should be calling the winners by this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.