Status
Not open for further replies.

snowspeeder

Feb 16, 2004
www.themenatwork.com
King Tiger said:
What the 1st prize? :D
Me still Padawan level, cannot matach against the pros. :embrass:
Check out the link for the prizes. Me still sub-standard too. All we need is a moment of inspiration to capture that shot. It's worth a try.

erwinx

Jan 18, 2002
Visit site
looking at the terms and conditions (reminds me of Streetshooter's photo contest), i don't think you have to worry about pros joining. Don't think any self-respecting pro would be willing to give up copyright so easily :)

whoelse

Oct 17, 2003
they keep the photo right? wah, no bad, got many photo for them to use for material next time :D No lah, I anyhow say one... :D

Tzuen

Jul 29, 2004
I did talk to one of the organizers at PSS and was told that the wording was not correct and that you don't actually give up your copyrights. However, what they say is one thing, what is in black and white when a dispute comes up is another.

Brandon

Mar 12, 2004
CCK
Tzuen said:
I did talk to one of the organizers at PSS and was told that the wording was not correct and that you don't actually give up your copyrights. However, what they say is one thing, what is in black and white when a dispute comes up is another.
Did the organiser also mentioned where and when will they announce the winner?

adityo83

Aug 5, 2004
what a competition... no announcement till now... :(

Aim

Oct 4, 2003
I gathered from the grape vine that the winning photo for one of the category is a frog head. Any of you out there send in photos of frog head???
A photo of a chamelon won one of the top prizes.

Cheers.

Steven Yee

Feb 13, 2004
www.fotopassion.com
Yup, the judging are completed on the 7th Nov finally. Imagine more than 1800 entries were submitted! The judges had a hard time but they were glad that the deserving shots were recognised.

The Botanic Garden should be calling the winners by this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom