4. Sneak Preview of the BBT Babes

DSC_8611.jpg

5. Young Anikin in the making

DSC_8454.jpg

6. Now I wanna be a STARWARS fan too

DSC_8447.jpg

;)

Bro, good to see you posting your works here.....:thumbsup:

Had a great time that day, especially our 'project-shoot' on the way back to the car after the event.....haha.:bsmilie:

Razor54 said:
Bro, good to see you posting your works here.....:thumbsup:

Had a great time that day, especially our 'project-shoot' on the way back to the car after the event.....haha.:bsmilie:

Hahaha...
Bro... do u think I should post our "masterpieces" here too?
;p

Alankpy said:
Hahaha...
Bro... do u think I should post our "masterpieces" here too?
;p

Must keep the thread in focus..... Those 'masterpieces' cannot mix with your babes' photos.:bsmilie:

Razor54 said:
Must keep the thread in focus..... Those 'masterpieces' cannot mix with your babes' photos.:bsmilie:

Yes Sir!
Heehee... ;p

Baik Alan! Nice series you've got here. Like #2 most, but feel that if the background (the 4 corners behind the mirror) can be darkened a little might make the main subject look more stand out. Anyway, just my preference:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Baik Alan! Nice series you've got here. Like #2 most, but feel that if the background (the 4 corners behind the mirror) can be darkened a little might make the main subject look more stand out. Anyway, just my preference:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hey! Thanks for viewing the pics.
Personally I like #2 too... always being interested in shooting such concept (Reflection).
Ur advice is good... I should have done tat too... Heehee...

Thanks again!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.