came back from the event, just a few thoughts from me for those who are going...
1. be early to chop the best 'seats'..
2. no flash is allowed.. (so leave your speedlights at home..)
3. bring the lens with the largest aperture, IS/VR is really handy, boost ISO to 800 or even higher if necc..
4. tripods can be deployed as long as it is not blocking the audience..
5. for those who like loud music/pyrotechnics/fire performances will like this event.
6. there is a short 1min or so fireworks segment, nothing too fanciful though, at the end of the performance (the show is est. 1hr 15mins) :think: