Singapore Airshow 2014.

Ferrari 1

Feb 26, 2007
twt5.jpg

The largest aerospace and defence event in Asia

One of the most important aerospace and defence exhibitions in the world, Singapore Airshow showcases state-of-the-art systems and equipment as well as the latest technologies and developments from top aerospace companies around the world. The fourth edition of this biennial show also features high-level conferences – the Singapore Airshow Aviation Leadership Summit (SAALS) 2014 and the Asia Pacific Security Conference (APSEC) 2014, both attracting an unprecedented network of international government and military delegates.

In 2012, Singapore Airshow played host to the largest ever number of top-level delegations, with 274 official delegations from 70 countries, and welcomed over 145,000 trade and public visitors. This platform allowed guests to network, forge partnerships and do business, setting new records with deals announced at over US$31billion, a threefold increase from the previous event in 2010.

Seize this opportunity to tap the unprecedented business opportunities in Asia Pacific’s fastest growing markets.

Asia's biggest for Aviation's Finest

When: 11 to 16 February 2014 (Tue to Sun)
Where: Changi Exhibition Centre (CEC) - View Map
Organized by: Singapore Airshow & Events Pte Ltd

:thumbsup: Official Website:
http://www.singaporeairshow.com/

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/OfficialSingaporeAirshow

More Info:
http://www.straitstimes.com/breakin...-2014-tickets-public-days-sale-nov-1-20131031

:cool:

I already bought Tues and Wed trade day tickets to avoid the massive crowd...

Anyone knows how to get trade show tickets if you are not in the 'industry'? Can share in confidence? Thanks.

Hi,

I have never been to any airshow before.
If I want to take pictures of the aerobatics flying display, what type of lens should I equip with?
Thank you.

Hi,

I have never been to any airshow before.
If I want to take pictures of the aerobatics flying display, what type of lens should I equip with?
Thank you.

That would pretty much depends on what do are you looking for. For close up of planes you will need something 300mm and above...

But for aerobatic display with multi-plane and smoke trail, a 17-55 will also work.

I am sure if you are looking to take photo of aero performance, you should look for higher ground around changing exhibition center instead of at the site itself.

That would pretty much depends on what do are you looking for. For close up of planes you will need something 300mm and above...

But for aerobatic display with multi-plane and smoke trail, a 17-55 will also work.

Thank you for the information....

I am sure if you are looking to take photo of aero performance, you should look for higher ground around changing exhibition center instead of at the site itself.

For the Singapore Airshow...there area is pretty flat. As it is at the tip of Singapore Main Island. Offshore Islands around the area are out of bounds. You can get some shoot at Changi Beach itself (after cargo complex).

I remember last year there was limitation for focal lengeth of the visitor's lens.
They checked every bags and didn't allow lens above 300mm (including tele extender).
Is there any such rules this year?