Singapore Adobe User Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stefano Virgilli

Sep 13, 2008
Hi everybody,
my name is Stefano Virgilli and I am the Adobe User Group Manager for Photoshop and After Effects in Singapore, Creative Crew.
Our user group have meetings every month on the second Tuesday.
Next will be on 14th October in the Adobe offices, SunTec City Tower 3, Temasek boulevard, Singapore, form 7.30 to 9.30.

It will also be a CS4 launch party. Soon the program of the night will be published.
I'm not sure whether in this forum is possible to post links, so I won't, unless a moderator requires it.

If you have any question, please ask using private messages.

Best Regards

Stefano Virgilli

hi! welcome to CS! :)

i've forwarded your thread to our Admins. you can drop them (Darren or Edmund) a PM too.

Hi nightwolf75,
thanks for your reply.

I forgot to mention an important information. Meetings are based on Photoshop training... in a nut shell training for free. Nothing commercial.

I'll send them a PM now.

Thanks

Stefano

Hi Jacob,
I'm glad you are excited about it :)

Are you based in Singapore?

Regards

Stefano

Thanks Cecil.
I just sent you a PM.

Regards

Stefano

great news... sign me up

Hi guys,
I am glad you appreciated.
I sent you a PM with the link.

Also thanks to those who wrote me PM.

Regards

Stefano

stefano, singapore branch might wanna used australia idea. they have adobe masterclass and lectures often to demonstrate their products. i find this lacking in singapore

Hi Stefano, is this open to CS2 users as well? If yes, my wife n I would like to join.

hi there, i'm interested.. can i have more details of what is it all about ? thanks

cool, i'm interested as well..

would be great is they start with beginner's class then to intermediate, advance and etc so that there's a flow for all users.

Hi Stefano,
I am interested. Can sen me the link?
Thanks

stefano, singapore branch might wanna used australia idea. they have adobe masterclass and lectures often to demonstrate their products. i find this lacking in singapore

Hi Staz,
I am actually doing the same thing from long time already.
Unfortunately is not so easy to get in touch with people and Adobe didn't help so far.

Hi Stefano, is this open to CS2 users as well? If yes, my wife n I would like to join.

Of course. I like to show tips and tricks to users of any version. But also some new special feature.

will you guys be having beginner's class?

We are talking about 3 to 4, 20 minute sessions a month. They are not really courses. If you are keen to attend courses, please drop me a PM and I will give some solutions.

would be great is they start with beginner's class then to intermediate, advance and etc so that there's a flow for all users.

That's about what I try to do every meeting. Because the audience is very variable, there is some basic, some intermediate and some advanced.

Thanks to everybody who wrote me a private message to get more informations.

Here are the links to join the group:

- You can take a look to some videos and tutorials on http://www.CreativeCrew.com.sg
- There is also a group on FaceBook: http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=14431580201

Regards

Stefano

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.