Singapore a clean and green city?

Sion said:
Must open full aperture, with long shutter speed and handheld? :bsmilie:

Can, but if handheld just make sure got vibration control :D

its just SO hard to find a toilet in Hong Kong

Toilets in Japan are generally spotlessly clean

its just SO hard to find a toilet in Hong Kong

Toilets in Japan are generally spotlessly clean

This is true. When I go around shooting in HK I try to take in minimum of drink to avoid hunting for a public toilet.

I know there is one in Central and another one inside the Kowloon Garden in Tsim Sha Tsui.

Now I know to look for McDonald in HK. There is always one toilet inside a McDonald.

Last edited:
Must open full aperture, with long shutter speed and handheld? :bsmilie:

I'm surprised no one mentioned using a monopod yet :bsmilie:

They teach us how to aim properly and not pee all over the floor. For some reason a lot of guys in singapore seem to stand half a meter away from the urinal, resulting in a spilled mess all over the floor.
It's common to mistake the real length of supposedly 7 inch :)

Octarine said:
It's common to mistake the real length of supposedly 7 inch :)

They mix up inches with cm?

I'm surprised no one mentioned using a monopod yet :bsmilie:

Wouldn't you need a lens mount like this? :bsmilie:

Lens-collar-mount-ring.jpg

They teach us how to aim properly and not pee all over the floor. For some reason a lot of guys in singapore seem to stand half a meter away from the urinal, resulting in a spilled mess all over the floor.

It's an overconfidence with single hand-held technique.

Some men really need the help of two hands. :)

Sion said:
It's an overconfidence with single hand-held technique.

Some men really need the help of two hands. :)

2 hands really helps hold my big lenses firmly.

you guys would know best, right?

:bsmilie:

I stand far away for a good reason. Are you the sort that always offers a helping hand?

Sion said:
You are not afraid of Kei's fingernails? :bsmilie:

It's the teeth that scare me more

i think men have a tendency to overrate their focal length. and errr...the sharpness of aim... -__-

women's toilets aren't much better either bth.

thankfully, cats use outdoors toilet. after relieving also must not forget to scrape sand back over ... :p

It's all in the parent's attitude. In Singapore, school kids happily toss their rubbish everywhere. Parents say "it's OK, got cleaning Auntie anyway" or "it's OK, they're just kids, they will learn later". Other countries know it's the parent's job to teach proper behavior to kids from an early age. If a kid litters, his parents will make him pick up the litter and dispose it properly. Not like the golden eggs in singapore.

Nowadays got NS got maid carry soldiers bag.

On MRT I see lieutenant in number 4 uniform sit on the seats reserved for the handicapped/elderly, play handphone and pretend.

All these disgraceful spoilt brat weaklings should be court marshalled and punished. Along with their parents.

edutilos- said:
Kei's teeth keep Singapore clean and green? :dunno:

Just like all proper goats