Since GST is goin up, will the public transport and fast/food increase price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

compro_1975

Apr 24, 2005
i was think when the increase is implemented, will the cost of public transport, fuel, schooling and food increase?

me broke liao, and hav no knowledge in this field, can someone tell me?

I'm buying SBS shares soon.. let the prices soar!!!!

I'm buying SBS shares soon.. let the prices soar!!!!
noooooo to the increase, me 16 only, hav to handle adult fare for travel is such a burden u know, no income just pouring money out of pocket....

but, buying transportation shares is a good way to earn

welcome to the world. I too gave up my red 'MRT card" for the blue one at age 16.

Go out less it helps.

noooooo to the increase, me 16 only, hav to handle adult fare for travel is such a burden u know, no income just pouring money out of pocket....

Stop whining and go get a part time job.:nono:

welcome to the world. I too gave up my red 'MRT card" for the blue one at age 16.

Go out less it helps.

Start to walk more. :bsmilie:

use the legs that god gave you :D

just alight at one MRT station or one bus stop earlier. Good exercise and save money to cover GST increased :thumbsup:

if continues to increase and I continue to stop one more station earlier, in the end I will totally walk to office :bsmilie:

upupup! :thumbsup:
later more people jump downdowndown! :sweat:

Erh ... when's the 7% thingy being implemented again? :confused: ...

Our government will protect us? It will not let costs of necessity go up unchecked? U watch and see? :thumbsup:

i was think when the increase is implemented, will the cost of public transport, fuel, schooling and food increase?

me broke liao, and hav no knowledge in this field, can someone tell me?

"The One " had spoken. 1% drop in corporate tax . But 2% increase in GST, net gain for gahman , 1%.

Spore Pte Ltd 1 : Spore Pte Ltd " Slaves" 0 ;(

Everything will increase in price. It's only a matter of time. Sad thing is that salary does not move in tandem and more people are being laid off.

"The One " had spoken. 1% drop in corporate tax . But 2% increase in GST, net gain for gahman , 1%.

Spore Pte Ltd 1 : Spore Pte Ltd " Slaves" 0 ;(

Corp tax does not see cash flow coming in immediately....it takes at least 18 months...

GST immediate....cash flow can put in short term FD....earn interest....

Status
Not open for further replies.