Since COE drop...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be able to get a 1.6L car lor. Now you need to decide the model.

My friend got a 3 yo Honda Jazz for sale .... what's the current price? Well-kept but he needs money to pay for his new apartment and his office is now at walking distance to his home .... anyone interested? :thumbsup:

Canonised said:
My friend got a 3 yo Honda Jazz for sale .... what's the current price? Well-kept but he needs money to pay for his new apartment and his office is now at walking distance to his home .... anyone interested? :thumbsup:

eh.. no WTS cars here :p

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
Thinking of that also... a toyota change to toyota... hehe...

btw wats the diff of the S & the E?

think S is the sports series... me eyeing at the E auto. DCA, why not wait a bit more? heard LTA also consider reviewing the road tax later in the yr... :think:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
Thinking of that also... a toyota change to toyota... hehe...

btw wats the diff of the S & the E?

S got digital speedometer iirc.

nightwolf75 said:
think S is the sports series... me eyeing at the E auto. DCA, why not wait a bit more? heard LTA also consider reviewing the road tax later in the yr... :think:

Not so soon also... actually is changing the spare car... until May the Road tax expire... its a old car... always send for servicing very bo hua...

den waiting for the new car... drive tis 1, everytime on/off got aircon... stress man...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
issit? E dun have ar? sianz... nevermind my honda having it...

but how come all the cars now have gauges on the centre? like not practical leh...

new honda civic lor... digital speedometer in front of you, chio leh :devil:

one thing i don't like about vios is that the front seat's space are a bit cramp for me.

caseytan said:
new honda civic lor... digital speedometer in front of you, chio leh :devil:

one thing i don't like about vios is that the front seat's space are a bit cramp for me.

i wonder if they've given a bit more space inside with the new 2006 model? wife and i tried last yr at the leng kee showroom and found the driver seat a bit cramp. but the boot space is fantastic! :thumbsup:

nightwolf75 said:
but the boot space is fantastic! :thumbsup:

jazz better, dogs can sit at the back :)

nightwolf75 said:
i wonder if they've given a bit more space inside with the new 2006 model? wife and i tried last yr at the leng kee showroom and found the driver seat a bit cramp. but the boot space is fantastic! :thumbsup:

haven tried sitting inside the vios before... maybe can go try it out...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
i say until like tis very cramp behind... cos car like 206CC the back seat really is meant for dogs & not human...

a chihuahua ? :devil: anyway i meant jazz's boot space very spacious, my GR can sit up straight or even lie down

Canonised said:

Paper value plus body, say about $3k.

but just a friendly reminder that petrol is still very expensive. for me, I go visit my job site 1-2 times every day and petrol go over $500! really cannot tahan.. still trying to bargain with company

Status
Not open for further replies.