SIN08 complain or any troubles u found or chitchat

Status
Not open for further replies.

J2meePok

Jul 10, 2008
www.flickr.com
this guy in brown.. quite inconsideration

only nikon people can go inside the barrier to shoot. but please, DON"T BE LIKE THIS IDIOT, in front already, still stand on stairs to shoot and block the rest of the people behind. the people behind were telling him to come down, he didn't care and carried on shooting like he is the damn official photographer. he is quite a weirdo, taking along with him a big luggage to SIN. a lot of people were hurling abuses at him, he just didn't care. to the guy if you are here, SHAME ON YOU!

dsc00651mx7.jpg
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4366076&postcount=30

my fren call him to come down but he come down n move forward n standup again. wan to have his front/side face? i got it. i around tat corner too!:cry: i super cant shoot lor.. i only 1.64m in height only!! no consider!!
front/side face

Last edited:
Unfortunately it's people like these that give photographers a bad rep. My friend was complaining to me that he had a similiar experience during the singapore fashion festival.... I don't understand why they can't stand behind so that they don't block other ppl. They already have a ladder so why can't they shoot from behind the crowd?

tonight will stay here look at pictures, see got any jap girls coming anot!! if got, sun go down shoot again!! so wasted pay $10 entrance fee, never saw the complete girls... left one grp of jap girls to see only:cry:

mayb they wan a close up. ask them pay the babes for 100-200 dollar take a few shoot of closeup... :D

some people are just like that, you can ask him to come down but if he doesn't want to then what can you do? push him down? you'll get sued. probably can go to the security guard or some people-in-charge and ask for their help, if he really persist, and i'm in front of him, i may just keep jumping and distract him though. :D

but nevertheless everybody here and out there just want to get their good shots, such people have their way of getting their shots. but if you all really are unhappy with him, come on this is life. get some ladders and see who get the highest. that usually happen in fashion show when people really want to get their good shots for their portfolio, that they will do anything to achieve it.

sorry for such a long post, you guys can go ahead and ignore me, i'm just a 16 year old kid and some people may say "I have not seen enough yet" etc etc. If anybody going down today, you might get to see me!

P.S Just look out for some Big Specs dude. :D
Cheers to all!

some people are just like that, you can ask him to come down but if he doesn't want to then what can you do? push him down? you'll get sued. probably can go to the security guard or some people-in-charge and ask for their help, if he really persist, and i'm in front of him, i may just keep jumping and distract him though. :D

but nevertheless everybody here and out there just want to get their good shots, such people have their way of getting their shots. but if you all really are unhappy with him, come on this is life. get some ladders and see who get the highest. that usually happen in fashion show when people really want to get their good shots for their portfolio, that they will do anything to achieve it.

sorry for such a long post, you guys can go ahead and ignore me, i'm just a 16 year old kid and some people may say "I have not seen enough yet" etc etc. If anybody going down today, you might get to see me!

P.S Just look out for some Big Specs dude. :D
Cheers to all!

i also nv see enough yet.... waitin for japan side one!!:cry:

the problem with u guys is that u r calling or telling him to cum down. maybe can try asking him to cum down. try to use PLEASE. ppl tend to be obstinate.

if all doesn't apply, give him a hard knock.

yes... if that person is reading this thread...
i can say "SHAME ON YOU"... at least 16 years of education is wasted on you.

what an inconsiderate jack head....:thumbsd:

the problem with u guys is that u r calling or telling him to cum down. maybe can try asking him to cum down. try to use PLEASE. ppl tend to be obstinate.

if all doesn't apply, give him a hard knock.

The people at the back were polite to him at first, telling him that he was blocking the people behind. Instead of coming down, he just shifted in front and give that 'my problem is it?' look. That place isn't his private studio.

should banned the step ladder for good at all events. :thumbsd:

Hey, anyone know what time the import girls come out?

but why nikonians got special ?

STOMP! is your answer! :bsmilie:

Post two photos of him, one on the steps blocking people's view and the other his face.

Add some innocent comments to make yourself look like some passerby and not one of the photographers.

:p

u want the best view to shoot arr ? be their security guard loh... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.