Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I know what you mean. Same here. :dunno:

Cannot tahan the " Laddler Clan "
i also kana before at some event ...ask if i an stand infront of them
as they are blocking me ...they tell me my bounce card too big will
block them ...come one lah ...your laddler so high blocking the
whole village of ppl behind ...you wanna a good shot some
do ppl behind ...;(

Looks like there are more photographers than real visitors who are car enthusiasts.
Also, looks like they may as well remove all the cars as the subject is imported women. :bsmilie:

Looks like there are more photographers than real visitors who are car enthusiasts.
Also, looks like they may as well remove all the cars as the subject is imported women. :bsmilie:

babes & cars are often packaged together. now the babes have stole the show, well, just too bad.

i wonder wad kind of response such shows will get if they got hunks instead to model with the cars?... :think:

then GWC = Gal With Camera? :bsmilie:

What if they found out that some of them were not real women? These girls dont talk during the show and you never know.

I wonder what will the GWC do to the D700 or 1Dmkiii if they found out that some the girls arent real.

ok, GWC, am just kidding.. Pls enjoy the last day of the show. Try talk to them and get their numbers :bsmilie:

Inconsiderate people are everywhere, go lunch time, see stupid tissue pack chope seats everywhere :thumbsd:

Saw that guy wif stair as well. Quite inconsiderate. However, most guys & some models I met there are quite polite, considerate & friendly. Guess he's the odd one out.

Inconsiderate people are everywhere, go lunch time, see stupid tissue pack chope seats everywhere :thumbsd:

just sit down and put that packet of tissue into your pocket. and enjoy your meal. when they ask, just say "what tissue? din see le?" what can they do?:thumbsup:

then after finish, put back the tissue and tell that cleaning auntie/uncle "oh, that's not my tissue".:bsmilie:

Last edited:
What if they found out that some of them were not real women? These girls dont talk during the show and you never know.

I wonder what will the GWC do to the D700 or 1Dmkiii if they found out that some the girls arent real.
LOL. The GWC will straightaway send their camera and lens for cleaning! :bsmilie:

Wonder how was the situation today? :think:

Its pretty sad.

I nearly wanted to go for the cars until i heard there wasn't much to see (except the racequeens) ... quite pointless i feel. :rolleyes:

Very disappointing compared to last years' show.

Humm....so sad a car show had become a women show :dunno:

who ask them (show organisers) to put the horse before the cart! :bsmilie:

(see the pun)

this guy in brown.. quite inconsideration

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4366076&postcount=30

my fren call him to come down but he come down n move forward n standup again. wan to have his front/side face? i got it. i around tat corner too!:cry: i super cant shoot lor.. i only 1.64m in height only!! no consider!!
front/side face

i was there on day 2.. think saw him with a big luggage bag with the small ladder.. well...

pic of post #53

gal 1 (1st from left): :D (oh my goodness, these men)

gal 2: :sweat: (kaoz...)

gal 3: :rolleyes: (we're Pussy Cat Dollz or wad, lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.