SIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kram1982

Nov 3, 2007
Went to SIN on sat and took pics of the cars and models. It was quite difficult (for me at least) to take sharp pics as the lighting is not very good.

Since my photos were already not sharp, I pp this photo and applied box blur and diffuse glow to try and create a dreamy feeling.

1981992249_2fb21e004c.jpg

Thanks guys haha :bsmilie:. Did you get your lens? Hard to get shots in, especially for the import models.. too many photographers... they are like bees

Could have also PP away the BCG mark on her arms. That's the first thing I notice.

Oh yea haha thanks for the reminder

I find the background a little too distracting and that bring glow above her head is fighting for attention too. I feel the pose dosent flatter the model too..

good for candid not good for keepsake. no eye contact. I can see the dreamy feel but doesn't appeal to me.

Of course its hard to get eye contact but still, demand some self standards, then you can see much more improvements in your own pictures. :) You will slowly find what is worthwhile keeping as a good photo worth remembering for that event. Keep up the good work :D

will do, still learning mah haha, got some shots with eye contact but blurry..

i muz compliment ur PP skills.. u made the shot much better than it originally looked.
mayb it's ur luck den u could only get a side profile of this model..(which happens to be rather unflattering for her)
mayb u should have gone for a more frontal shot... oh yeah..and go early too ;) less pple..and sometimes these models will actually look in ur direction if u are lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.