SIN

woodykong

Jul 13, 2011
hi can I knw did any pentaxian here wil go SIN on saturday???

I should be going with a friend of mine. He is a canon user though.

seems like no body interest on it?

probably me, with 2 other friends.

wat time u all go?

seems like no body interest on it?

Not really my thing but if you guys are interested, it seems a lot of the models turn up between 5 and 6pm. By 7 pm the place will be packed.

See what you want to photograph. If just the cars then go early afternoon so that can get clean background.

Its $10 per entry so bring whatever you need when you want to go in.

Last edited:
Reportage said:
Not really my thing but if you guys are interested, it seems a lot of the models turn up between 5 and 6pm. By 7 pm the place will be packed.

See what you want to photograph. If just the cars then go early afternoon so that can get clean background.

Its $10 per entry so bring whatever you need when you want to go in.

so u r nt going?

with 5 concurrent events going on at the expo at the sane time…expect super crowds…i drove past twice today..saw the queue into the car park and gave up…weekend will be worse…i'll give this year a skip…wrong weekend..

No re-entry is quite stingy hor? Let ppl re-enter for the same day lah...

I was quite shock on Friday afternoon when i went, there are so many many ppl at the Expo MRT station. Then as i walk into Expo, there is a Mega Electronics fair, Popular Book Fair, a Food fair, A John Little sale... No wonder.

Can re-enter la. I think he means $10 per ticket.

I thought wil capture some car photo bt I juz realize hw fun is capture the models after take few photo of model..is reali crowd!!! im using 40xs most..bt most model didnt look at my camera..they juz bother the big lenses..feel heart pain

wrx_sti_22b said:
I saw signage there says no re-entry... duh.

Looks like they change re entry policy today. Yes, they give u star chop when u go out

I thought wil capture some car photo bt I juz realize hw fun is capture the models after take few photo of model..is reali crowd!!! im using 40xs most..bt most model didnt look at my camera..they juz bother the big lenses..feel heart pain

how true... not many models look at me when I had my 35mmf2.4 in my k-x, manage to get more attention with the 55-300 DAL which was freaking noisy when AFing... LOL

how true... not many models look at me when I had my 35mmf2.4 in my k-x, manage to get more attention with the 55-300 DAL which was freaking noisy when AFing... LOL

problem will be minimum focus distance but then again, depends where you are aiming at.

normally i will raise my hand upright to attract the model. confirm she will look at you. and she may even give u that extra smile. but please dont wave around and knock into peoplel side u....

problem will be minimum focus distance but then again, depends where you are aiming at.

no problem at all with the minimum distance, models were surrounded with Canikonians...