Aug 1, 2002
TheBox Pte Ltd
www.facebook.com
One of the models in SIN views on `photographers' during the event :sweatsm:

Were you one of them? :bsmilie:

btw, i think she's the hottest in the event

Abstracted from the blog
DSC00715.JPG

The pack of wolves. The minute we stand by the car, the whole lot of them just dashed over. Its like they never saw women before. And some of them were actually aiming their cameras at some weird places......

Click here for the blog:
http://eviensonia.blogspot.com/

CAUGHT... :nono:

:bsmilie:

:kok:

DSC_9160.jpg

LOLZ!

That just goes to show how severely repressed and deprived/depraved some men in our society really are! Either that or pay $10 must grab all they can mah and make their marnie worth it!

Yu shld have seen this one skinny ah-pek that kept on squatting and video-taping close-ups of the girls' boobs and crotches!!! Poor guy ... haben learnt how to harness the real power of the internet yet ... or always got wife at home looking ober shoulders, so kip all his dirty little secrets on his P&S!

Last edited:
well, I think we all know the reasons why the organisers have all the girls, wearing so little, stand by the cars. It's a little naive for whoever to think that the guys there are there just for the cars. If you don't want people to leer and take photographs of you, then don't wear so little and be standing there. Nobody forces anyone there.

LOLZ!

That just goes to show how severely repressed and deprived/depraved some men in our society really are! Either that or pay $10 must grab all they can mah and make their marnie worth it!

i'll like to capture a shot where a guy literally grabs all he can (he can try, but it'll be more than $10)! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

That's quite true as well, since everyone knows it's a flesh and gawk show, but if you look at the much, much raunchier shows abroad, where the norm is for for full g-strings and panties to be perpetually showing, where more often than not the girls do impromptu dances anywhere, and sometime even bare their breasts, and open their crotches as they pose ... the guys there seem to be a lot better mannered. Of course, I can imagine where some places, it gets a lot worse as well.

DM,

for a start we should really leave out wad other countries 'offer', cos there are societies much more conservative than ours too. than very OT, cos in the end its about local men (or those who live, work, study & play here).

... i wonder if the ah pek (old wolve) got any of the models' number... :bsmilie:

DM,

for a start we should really leave out wad other countries 'offer', cos there are societies much more conservative than ours too. than very OT, cos in the end its about local men (or those who live, work, study & play here).

... i wonder if the ah pek (old wolve) got any of the models' number... :bsmilie:

Why? Aren't we a first klass, global society and economy? :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Last edited:
LOLZ!

Yu shld have seen this one skinny ah-pek that kept on squatting and video-taping close-ups of the girls' boobs and crotches!!! Poor guy ... haben learnt how to harness the real power of the internet yet ... or always got wife at home looking ober shoulders, so kip all his dirty little secrets on his P&S!

:bsmilie:Could this also explain why we are having low birth rate? :bsmilie:

cos our 'offer' here not very competitive...

Women here are so busy in making money, where got time....

Last edited:
:bsmilie:Could this also explain why we are having low birth rate? :bsmilie:

Women here are so busy in making money, where got time....

agree that men cannot see fresh flesh then rush over & piak (take pics)! :bsmilie:

women oso 1 2 be GWC (Gal With Cam)? :bsmilie:

the outfit is to be blamed ! any normal healthy male will naturally react to a female dressed in such attire.:sweat:

i suggest models wear cheongsam in future car show ! :bsmilie: OR u guys better pretend they are "transparent" when u walked past them..

Last edited:
i'll like to capture a shot where a guy literally grabs all he can (he can try, but it'll be more than $10)! :bsmilie:

You meant the following type of pictures? :bsmilie:

DSC_0492.jpg

DSC_0493.jpg

You meant the following type of pictures? :bsmilie:

quite close, for $10. lol... why the model hold book? to roll up & whack the guy if hands go OB! :think:

shake head...........i got to agree, lot of wolves, these people spoils the image of photographers.....

Last edited:
i was like them for about 2 years den dropped out... :bsmilie: somehow dun like shoving my cam in anybody's face & snap at will. especially with the ever increasing crowd. for me the novelty has long worn off.

kudos to car makers organising their own seperate events. den again i cant imagine if those who were invited turned out like these cars shows.... :sweat:

quite close, for $10. lol... why the model hold book? to roll up & whack the guy if hands go OB! :think:
Then wat photo you want to shoot?

I see no point in shooting stuff like this. Motorshow.. going there to see car or zhabos? :nono:
Photojournalism... :bsmilie: You can shoot other people's camera and you see alot of interesting compositions~ :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.