SIN Wolves!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, I think we all know the reasons why the organisers have all the girls, wearing so little, stand by the cars. It's a little naive for whoever to think that the guys there are there just for the cars. If you don't want people to leer and take photographs of you, then don't wear so little and be standing there. Nobody forces anyone there.

The organisers are running these shows on a shoe string budget and they cannot afford to fully clothe the models.

They are only doing it for Art and Culture. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

they call it Fine Arts.

Korrect what, the material used for the models' clothes are very Fine, so Fine that its almost transparent, and its an Art to wear so little and not have a wardrobe malfunction. :)

Abstracted from the blog

The pack of wolves. The minute we stand by the car, the whole lot of them just dashed over. Its like they never saw women before...

Of course they have seen women before.

What they haven't seen are women beside cars. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

One of the models in SIN views on `photographers' during the event :sweatsm:

Were you one of them? :bsmilie:

btw, i think she's the hottest in the event

Abstracted from the blog
DSC00715.JPG

The pack of wolves. The minute we stand by the car, the whole lot of them just dashed over. Its like they never saw women before. And some of them were actually aiming their cameras at some weird places......

Click here for the blog:
http://eviensonia.blogspot.com/

ask her to get real, stop whining.

she's paid to do a job. she accepted it and jus get on with it.

otherwise dun bother staying on in the job as an event model. go get a 9-5 job.

smacks of a lack of professional attitude.

pity the guys which are featured in the blog and get labeled....

pity the guys which are featured in the blog and get labeled....

precisely.

the event models get paid their worth. the guys paid their dues to attend the event.

in my view, it is akin to willing seller willing buyer!~ less u're telling me these event models are not meant to be photographed, then i've nothing to say.

and whatever gives her the right to call these gentlemen as a 'pack of wolves'?

they are humans for all my eyes could see.

Last edited:
precisely.

the event models get paid their worth. the guys paid their dues to attend the event.

in my view, it is akin to willing seller willing buyer!~ less u're telling me these event models are not meant to be photographed, then i've nothing to say.

that would make her... a slab of bloody meat? :bsmilie:

The organisers are running these shows on a shoe string budget and they cannot afford to fully clothe the models.

They are only doing it for Art and Culture. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

wrong lar, do u know that clothing with less material actually cost much more.;)

Wrong.

To some photographers she is Art. :bsmilie:

modelling infront or cars not = art. :sweat: no wonder local arts scene so :faint:.

she need career guide? :bsmilie:

Wrong.

To some photographers she is Art. :bsmilie:

Bloody meat also art wat... see one of the recent photo competition, take bnw pictures of meat get 1st price (seriously that series quite good).

precisely.

As one of the more experienced model out there... she should knw what she will attract when wearing that kind of outfit....will avoid her at all cost if meet her in any of the roadshow in future...least risk pic be taken and labeled as wolf:sweat:

tsystem, for a moment I thought they were photographing you.... haha.....

i don't think there's anything inherently wrong with having a desire to take photos of a pretty girl. i think that is all very well human. everyone has their own differing moral standards and what is acceptable to society, i.e. if societal laws deem that you go to a model car show and it is fine and dandy to shoot closeups of their nether regions so long as it doesn't infringe their modesty (though i question how much more you want to see, lol), then i guess it's free game.

it's also natural to want to pass judgement on others as well, but taking a step back and looking at ourselves - whether taking full body shots simply than closeups makes you any less guilty of the same syndrome.. or using a dslr versus a p&s.. it is very easy to adopt an holier than thou attitude - the people who don't go can sneer at those who go, the people who go and take what they deem "normal shots" (full body or chopped top half) can sneer at those who take closeups.. but ironically it is all the same thing.

why do people take offense at being labelled wolf? i have heard far worse names being branded on models as well. respect is a give and take thing.

i'm sure we all have heard of the chinese idiom (cannot place my mind what it is exactly right now) where the soldier who ran 50 footsteps away from the enemy laughed at the ones who ran 100 footsteps. i think it applies here. there is just "do" or "do not". if anyone has the right to feel holier than thou.. then it is probably the people who do not go to such events.

Last edited:
any1 got pic of the model? :sweat:

... so next time i go can ask her stand behind the car. :bsmilie: look at the cold hard metal (car), wow! :bsmilie:

i hope any individual who is willing to be a racequeen, is aware and prepare to be seen this way, bear in mind that kind of clothing will definitely trigger "sensation" in any normal guy.:bsmilie:

so want the job ? dun complain loh.. :sweat:

If there's no one interested to see / take photos of event models, she can jolly well be expecting to be losing her job soon? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.