Not open for further replies.

Gravemaid

Aug 3, 2005
Central
www.heliosmediadesign.com
Theme:
Sin City

6 Models:
Tara, Adeline, Samantha, Lydia Norman, Jessica, Danielle (Danielle's pics will be up soon!)

tara_1.jpg
TARA
adeline01.jpg

SamDress_01.jpg

<<image deleted by request>>LYDIA NORMAN
jess01-1.jpg

Date:
9th September (saturday)

Time:
3.00pm - 6.30pm (3.5hrs)

Outfits:
Sin City (the movie and comic) inspired outfits
Accessories such as guns, swords, character props included!

Cost:
$135/pax

Minimum 8 pax
Maximum 12 pax

Refreshments will be provided.

Please PM me to reserve your slot. Kindly include your name, CS nick, handphone number and the session you want to join. Kindly make your payment through bank fund transfer promptly to ensure your slot is confirmed. Further payment details will be disclosed to confirmed participants only.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing you guys at the shoot!

Love,
Lydia

Bet many will shoot in black and white liao... Interesting theme...

HI GUYS!!! Here's some pics of the female characters from the Sin City movie to refresh your memory! The models will be wearing outfits similar to those shown in the pics.

shelie_small.jpg

nancy_small.jpg

miho_small.jpg

Gravemaid said:
Thankies guys!!! AJ you missed the last one, joining this time? ;p

Upz for GM. :heart:

Would very much like to join, but unfortunately on standby on 9/9 :complain: :complain: :complain:

AJ23 said:
Upz for GM. :heart:

Would very much like to join, but unfortunately on standby on 9/9 :complain: :complain: :complain:

I might postpone this shoot if by 9th not enough ppl joining, so there might still be a chance for you to join later on :)

Who will be Jessica Alba (Nancy)?:devil: Ohoh.... spare me from Miho' Katana...:sweatsm:
This shoot too challenging for me liao...

fyi whoever is doing nancy has to be bare top, cause in the comic, she doesnt wear much other than her cowboy hat, boots, thong, and gloves

luel said:
fyi whoever is doing nancy has to be bare top, cause in the comic, she doesnt wear much other than her cowboy hat, boots, thong, and gloves

have u seen adeline's eye candy pictures ? :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.