Simply... Marrell

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicZnap

Jan 19, 2005
some photos taken of Marrell last saturday.. C&Cs are welcome..

1. oui, c'est moi?
Estonia_Marrell_1ss.jpg

2. sensual Marrell
Estonia_Marrell_2ss.jpg

3. the gentle Marrell
Estonia_Marrell_3ss.jpg

4. hi
Estonia_Marrell_6ss.jpg

5. intense
Estonia_Marrell_8ss.jpg

6. sweet Marrell
Estonia_Marrell_12ss.jpg

Lighting seems rather harsh. Flash?

Her skin tone in 1, 2 & 3 are all different.

thanks, Suekay

yes osk77, i was using flash for those few. will take note. thanks. :)

# 6, i think the flash should be higher abit. the it would be a win-win situation, we can see the model, the 'well' would be bright and the background would still be dark

1. oui, c'est moi?
Estonia_Marrell_1ss.jpg

2. sensual Marrell
Estonia_Marrell_2ss.jpg

Oh my god! i think u have shot the best "direct camera flash" shot I have seen in this section so far! Its harsh I agree with some, but it seems to suit her very nicely in this two! Simply beautiful! The rest I believe u have focus problem like u said, and #6 u either have placed the flash in the wrong position or its blocked somehow. Nevertheless, to see the 1st 2 shots is simply awesome!

1. oui, c'est moi?

2. sensual Marrell

Oh my god! i think u have shot the best "direct camera flash" shot I have seen in this section so far! Its harsh I agree with some, but it seems to suit her very nicely in this two! Simply beautiful! The rest I believe u have focus problem like u said, and #6 u either have placed the flash in the wrong position or its blocked somehow. Nevertheless, to see the 1st 2 shots is simply awesome!

thanks, ivan. :embrass: still trying to learn flash photography.. personally, i like these two too.

thanks splutter too - nice to meet you that day.. finally met the photographer behind those great photos.

Good luck for your exam, splutter.

Status
Not open for further replies.