Simply... Marrell

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicZnap

Jan 19, 2005
some photos taken of Marrell last saturday.. C&Cs are welcome..

1. oui, c'est moi?

2. sensual Marrell

3. the gentle Marrell

nicZnap

Jan 19, 2005
4. hi

5. intense

6. sweet Marrell

osk77

Aug 20, 2006
Lighting seems rather harsh. Flash?

Her skin tone in 1, 2 & 3 are all different.

nicZnap

Jan 19, 2005
thanks, Suekay

yes osk77, i was using flash for those few. will take note. thanks. :)

compro_1975

Apr 24, 2005
# 6, i think the flash should be higher abit. the it would be a win-win situation, we can see the model, the 'well' would be bright and the background would still be dark

modelinn

Apr 3, 2006
1. oui, c'est moi?

2. sensual Marrell

Oh my god! i think u have shot the best "direct camera flash" shot I have seen in this section so far! Its harsh I agree with some, but it seems to suit her very nicely in this two! Simply beautiful! The rest I believe u have focus problem like u said, and #6 u either have placed the flash in the wrong position or its blocked somehow. Nevertheless, to see the 1st 2 shots is simply awesome!

nicZnap

Jan 19, 2005
1. oui, c'est moi?

2. sensual Marrell

Oh my god! i think u have shot the best "direct camera flash" shot I have seen in this section so far! Its harsh I agree with some, but it seems to suit her very nicely in this two! Simply beautiful! The rest I believe u have focus problem like u said, and #6 u either have placed the flash in the wrong position or its blocked somehow. Nevertheless, to see the 1st 2 shots is simply awesome!
thanks, ivan. :embrass: still trying to learn flash photography.. personally, i like these two too.

thanks splutter too - nice to meet you that day.. finally met the photographer behind those great photos.

Good luck for your exam, splutter.

Status
Not open for further replies.