Simple Fashion

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster03

Jun 1, 2008
Haven't posted for awhile...been busy with school. This is from a recent shoot. C&C welcome. I know there's room for much improvement. =)
IMG_1649.jpg

IMG_1675.jpg

IMG_1693.jpg

IMG_1702.jpg

Cheers.

Last edited:
Are you shooting with expired film? There's just no other real explanation for the poor color tone and sharpness in pic 1.

Are you shooting with expired film? There's just no other real explanation for the poor color tone and sharpness in pic 1.

hmm yeah i knew something was wrong with that shot but i didn't really know how to correct it. thanks for pointing it out.

I kinda like the color tone in pic 1. Maybe that's just me...

I'd watch out for the awkward cropping off of Amanda's legs there... LIKE OUCH ! And the tree trunk behind her head in pic 2.

Just some constructive suggestions. ;)

I kinda like the color tone in pic 1. Maybe that's just me...

I'd watch out for the awkward cropping off of Amanda's legs there... LIKE OUCH ! And the tree trunk behind her head in pic 2.

Just some constructive suggestions. ;)

thanks mate. for pic 1 actually i kinda like the tone too but i agree with the comment tt its not sharp larh...poor shooting. cropping prob firstly i anyhow experimenting and i shall note the comment that it ain't nice so shan't do it again haha...

I believe its bad control of flash. TS should go for perfection with ambient light first before moving on with further lighting :)

Regards,

yeah thanks. its one of the first few times i took out my flash gun ><

Hmm if possible try shooting in raw and change the setting later if u aint really sure. Just my 2 cents~

i did shoot in raw haha but i really messed up that shot la no 2 ways abt it =)

Status
Not open for further replies.