simple dj's to reccommend.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

wannabes

Apr 9, 2010
hi ppl thanx for reading... aniwae im taking wedding photos for my fren but he need a simple dj to entertain... its under the void deck... i do have some lobang for dj but its those.. well, expensive... coz he does not have Dais(pelamin in malay) under the voiddeck... so yeah... any simple2 dj? u can pm me... thanx alot guys :)

lamergod

Feb 9, 2009
Fratton Park, Portsmouth
hi ppl thanx for reading... aniwae im taking wedding photos for my fren but he need a simple dj to entertain... its under the void deck... i do have some lobang for dj but its those.. well, expensive... coz he does not have Dais(pelamin in malay) under the voiddeck... so yeah... any simple2 dj? u can pm me... thanx alot guys :)
If you just want song to song mixing, you can just google wedding dj.

But if you want those seamless mixing or crazy scratching then you can try djforums.com.

If I was more well trained I would recommend myself but I'm still a newbie at djing

wannabes

Apr 9, 2010
If you just want song to song mixing, you can just google wedding dj.

But if you want those seamless mixing or crazy scratching then you can try djforums.com.

If I was more well trained I would recommend myself but I'm still a newbie at djing
haha if can speak quite good and play songs good enuff.... not lot of ppl aniwae...:)

lamergod

Feb 9, 2009
Fratton Park, Portsmouth
haha if can speak quite good and play songs good enuff.... not lot of ppl aniwae...:)
I don't even have the basic equipment. All I have is a PC with dj software, some knowledge of mixing and some house tracks.

Alternatively, you can try contacting this guy, http://www.hinhuatdj.com/. See if he can pull any strings. He is a well respected guy in Singapore's dj industry. Lots of DJs get equipments from him like Ko Flow, Inquisitive and DJ mLe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom