Simple and cheap camera bags at Carrefour

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpenza

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
www.instagram.com
Saw some cheap <$10 small camera bags at Carrefour and a $12.90 shoulder strap bag which have enough space for a camera, an external flash and some accessories. All these bags have paddings to protect the camera.

Thay're probably good enough for those looking for cheap solutions and not too particular about looks.

I saw some made-in-Taiwan camera bags that are similar to the lowe-pro waist pouch type camera bags at Challenger too. They have all the paddings just like the lowe-pro, even with the rain cover just like the lowe--pro (maybe lowe-pro clones). Less then 20 bucks for the bags that are slightly bigger then the size of 2x G2 with adaptor tube on.

Challenger at funan centre?

I saw them at the Challenger at Tampines.

Hmm... now thinking back, they might not be made-in-Taiwan. Maybe made-in-China. Don't know... can't remember. :)

How the quality like?

I don't want to just because of a few dollars saving and end up with the camera dropping out of the bag....

I only looked at them briefly, but the quality seems ok.

Originally posted by ziploc
I saw them at the Challenger at Tampines.

Challenger also sells camera bags. Or the bag is supposed to be used for other purposes.

Originally posted by Bluestrike
How the quality like?

I don't want to just because of a few dollars saving and end up with the camera dropping out of the bag....

Carrefour's ones look sturdy enough. I remember they were selling for much more elsewhere.

btw, they also have a $4 camera strap (with Yashica, Pentex or Canon printed).

Aiyah no photographs of the camera bags :devil:

Had a look at them. The small pouch is nice though too small for my camera. Any other good deals? Have already blown whatever's left of my camera budget.

I just bought both the small and the big ones. The small one is nice but my G1 does not fit. The big one is actually meant more for video cam. I can barely fit my 28-105 USM + EOS33 w/50mm f/1.8 fitted. I'm returning them both to Carrefour.

Regards,
JK

Status
Not open for further replies.