Skye Tan

Sep 14, 2005
singapore
www.skyetan.com
Photographed by Skye Tan

sim.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

tezt034.jpg

Hey, here's a new test shoot which I managed to squeeze out of my tight workload. I know it's not alot here, but do wait for march-april men's folio magazine for my latest stuffs. So meanwhile, hope you guy enjoy the pictures. And keep the spirit of taking beautiful pictures going!

cheers,
Skye

Like #3. Long time never post ah u.. busy busy must be. Nice nice! ;)

precious.jas said:
Like #3. Long time never post ah u.. busy busy must be. Nice nice! ;)
yah..working on may-june fash spread now. Unfortunately I'm not able to show you march-april yet as I'll have to wait for the release of the mag. Nevertheless, i still try to do some test work now and then like these (at the expense of sleep of course). Gees I am tired!

Skye Tan said:
yah..working on may-june fash spread now. Unfortunately I'm not able to show you march-april yet as I'll have to wait for the release of the mag. Nevertheless, i still try to do some test work now and then like these (at the expense of sleep of course). Gees I am tired!
Hee.. Busy is good mah :)
Enjoy the people shooting on sat! Hahaa.. Dont ask how I know ;p

Great shots. :thumbsup:

Looks a lot like Uma - especially #2.
BTW, good looking shoots.

professional stuff. Model really does look like Uma Thurman

really gd :thumbsup: ..

my apologies but look like DI work though..

alechim said:
really gd :thumbsup: ..

my apologies but look like DI work though..

Thanks. I guess I have no hidden agenda about digital retouching. It is just a tool to me in extension to my photography though some may differ in my opinion. I personally find it a matter of personal comfortably with the medium and feel/semantics of digital art.

precious.jas said:
Hee.. Busy is good mah :)
Enjoy the people shooting on sat! Hahaa.. Dont ask how I know ;p

Gosh I didn't know I have a stalker...:bsmilie: (just kidding yeah..)

She is very pretty and I like your composition....but.... I think she's a little too shiny...

Great shots bro!

I like how the colours blend well together. I like #3 best. The poses also are well chosen.

How did you get the glossy/shiny effect on her skin btw?
Is it the lighting or PP work?

Thanks for sharing :)

Pics r great ....maybe i prefer a little less glossy on the skin tone...

can u post the unedited version? orginal pic? TX .;p

Skye Tan said:
Gosh I didn't know I have a stalker...:bsmilie: (just kidding yeah..)
Wah lau... Who stalking u? Hahaa.. Just that I heard it from someone. Hahaa.. Nvm :)

GENO said:
can u post the unedited version? orginal pic? TX .;p

Haha.. this question is as good as asking ansel adams to show his contact print. RESTRICTED ZONE!!:bsmilie:

precious.jas said:
Wah lau... Who stalking u? Hahaa.. Just that I heard it from someone. Hahaa.. Nvm :)

Ahh.. ic.. Thanks for telling me cos you wrote:

" Enjoy the people shooting on sat! Hahaa.. Dont ask how I know"

I didn't ask u huh... U told me one okay..:sticktong

Skye Tan said:
Haha.. this question is as good as asking ansel adams to show his contact print. RESTRICTED ZONE!!:bsmilie:

Actually from all accounts of Ansel Adams character, he would not hesitate to show his contact prints.

Well certainly, John Sexton, technical advisor to AA gallery and a student of AA, has been known to show his contact prints and then how he would transform those prints. I know.

talisman said:
Great shots bro!

I like how the colours blend well together. I like #3 best. The poses also are well chosen.

How did you get the glossy/shiny effect on her skin btw?
Is it the lighting or PP work?

Thanks for sharing :)

u need to work with both elements to acheive the result. Lightings is important to create the foundation for the gloss. digital is ehancement. Thus the term "digital enhancement"

Status
Not open for further replies.