[sim4nee photography] Small light big impact, outdoor strobist workshop 14/15th Sept

sim4nee

Dec 15, 2007
Zion Road
www.facebook.com
Dear friends,
Shooting portrait outdoor with flash may sounds complicated especially when you never try it before, you may think that you need a lot of lighting equipment, very deep technical photography knowledge etc, you may even think only those big and expensive studio flashes are what you need, well yes and no, if you have the speed light, 1 or more, with proper setting and modifier they can too achieve what the studio flash could achieve.

There are many way to lit your subject, what kind of lighting is suitable? Which angle is better? And how shall I talk to my subjects to make them comfortable etc. We will explore how to identify good locations, how to balance the available lights and flash, also how to over power the available lights by using high speed sync to create certain effect. In this coming Saturday 14th September workshop you going to experience some of the most common way of lighting a portrait shot as shown in this collage.

8621743856_6ee3bb73e0_o.jpg

There is no way I can demonstrate every single one in such a short time but I believe you'll at least have much better understanding and maybe some good work at the end of the shoot.

The model for this workshop is likely to be the ever beautiful Viktoriia, she is the model any aspiring photographer should work with, not only that she is a very good professional model but also insightful about how to deal with pose, she makes people at ease and gives tips too. So whether you like to learn or just to shoot for fun this is the workshop for you.

9704509265_6b1d052d39_o.jpg

Details:

Saturday 14th : Sept 8am - 1030am and 4pm - 630pm
Sunday 15th Sept : 8am - 1030am
Venue : will be announced to confirm participant
Fee : $150 for new sign up and $130 for repeated participants.

Please email me at sim4nee@me.com or txt me at 96806036 if you are keen to sign up.

Thank you.

Due to unforeseen circumstances Saturday morning session is cancelled and Sunday morning session is moved to 4pm -630pm, sorry for the inconvenience caused to those who send inquiry.

updates:
Saturday 4pm session 5 slot taken, 1 more available.
Sunday 4pm session 4 slots taken.