sim4nee photography fashion and portrait workshop/photoshoot

sim4nee

Dec 15, 2007
Zion Road
www.facebook.com
Dear friends, this week we are fortunate to have Diana for our workshop.
Although with a baby face but this lovely lady has been modelling for at least past 5 years, she has been to most of the major fashion capital in Europe and Asia, namely Milan and Tokyo, she's also my personal friend since she was here 2 years ago, really glad that she is finally back again.

But as any visiting models Diana may have job next weekend, if you keen to learn some portrait or fashion photography I suggest you register with me as soon as possible so that I can confirm with her agency asap too, details as follow:

8609523054_39f33cd88c_b.jpg

Yes there are 4 session but they are just to gather interest, afternoon session are to be filled first, so please contact me, morning session are only when there are request.

This Is Diana,
539153_583557044990181_368808561_n.jpg

This week we are still going to learn about flash at outdoor situation, location is only going to be announce to those who signed up.

Thank you.

Let the image do the talking, this is what we going to do outdoor if weather permitted.

8621743856_89e48fb5bc_b.jpg

This week we will bring the studio outdoor.

When there is not enough light point the flash to your subject you say? Yes and no. At the beginning of photography flash was just a tool to brighten up the scene or the subject, but photography has evolved for the pass 100 year, flash is no longer just to brighten up. Only by understanding how the flash behave that you can create mood, or certain effect you desire.

But shooting on location require more than just flash, in this workshop I am going to share my experiences on how to locate effective background, blend the flash with the ambient light, or even to overpower the ambient light to create the effects in the sample images above.

So please email me at ts_sim@sim4nee.com to find out more about this workshop, I will be happy to answer to any question.

Met up with out model Diana today, she like to say hi to all who going to participate in this weekend workshop.

8636852821_19d39ec4fb_c.jpg