sim4nee photography fashion and portrait workshop/photoshoot

sim4nee

Dec 15, 2007
Zion Road
www.facebook.com
Greeting to all Clubsnap member!

8609523054_c96f16c3b7_o.jpg

Whether you're hobbyist, amateur or trained photographer as long as you are interested in making a living or just to improve yourselves in shooting portraits or fashion with models, this is the workshop you shall consider.

In this workshop you will not only to learn the technical aspect of photography like setting up lights but also how to interact with models, giving direction and conceptualize(depends on theme) the shoot.

First I will demonstrate and explain a few lighting technique with the model, and then you will shoot the model yourself with your own setup(I will be guiding if necessary) from what you've learnt, so that at the end of the workshop you can really call the images your "work".

Last but not least I will share with you the insight of photography industry, if you really plan to be shooting for either magazines, catalog, advertisement or personal portraits for living this might be the best part of the workshop.

This Sunday, 7th April we will explore how to create some simple images with just 1 light. You may think that 1 light is impossible to create much, but I've been trying to develop some technique that is possible to make the images look like lit by multiple light source. However lighting technique is not just about to create single light source looks like from multi light source, it's about how you apply it and when to apply it on different people that have different face structure. Bellow are some sample images we will try to create.
906357_582233881789164_213739938_o.jpg

Location will be email to confirmed participant so please email me for more details.

Thank you.

Forgot to add, model will be the one at the left in the grouped image above Viktoriia.

经常和很多初学的kaki聊到摄影风格,
很多觉得自己的人像总是脱离不了框框, 来来去去都是在别的大师的风格中,也常常卡在瓶颈。

摄影世界其实很广, 在每个大师的风格背后其实是无数次的探索和各种摄影知识的渴求。自然光和人造光的拿捏, 角度的分寸, 模特儿的引导和图片后制的处理, 缺一不可。

我们很幸运的处在东西方世界的交汇点, 比较多机会去鉴赏东西方人像摄影的不同之处和各自的美感。东方的美学提倡'意境', 西方美学提倡'质感', 能把东西方的人像美学融汇贯通, 其实会让我们的作品提升好几个层次。

我很欣赏的专业人像摄影师兼老友- TS Sim, 肯定让你有所收获! :)

For all those who are considering, sim4nee's workshop is definitely an eye opener. Not only participants will be thought at how to control and set up different lighting setups, they will also be involved in understanding how to interact with the models. The setting and mood of the shoot is also very relaxing, making it enjoyable throughout.

Organizer is also a very experienced commercial photographer, who has years of experience under his belt. Friendly and always willing to answer questions regarding all aspects of photography. Don't miss!!!

Due to overwhelming response Sunday afternoon slot in now full, thank you all who sign up. However if there are enough request I might open another session on Sunday morning 11am, look out for my post.

There is 1 withdraw very last min so 1 slot available if anybody still interested to join this Sunday 3pm workshop. Thanks.