Sim Lim Tower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happened to pass by Sim Lim Tower today... went to a shop and asked for the price of the Nikon EN EL1 battery... the salesman quoted me $95... wah lanz.... anyhow chop wan sia.....

Really pity those tourists...

Kit

Jan 19, 2002
Upper Bukit Timah
Visit site
Been there. I give them the big eyes and ask "are you sure?" Realising that I do "know something", they try to reduce the price. I just walk away. Love to see those faces when they know they screwed up.

Apr 11, 2002
u n k n o w n
Visit site
it is like that loh..... that is why I don't recommend my frens to get their cameras there without any ideas about the prices beforehand.......::( :(

Almond

Jun 19, 2002
Singapore
Visit site
Originally posted by Kit
Been there. I give them the big eyes and ask "are you sure?" Realising that I do "know something", they try to reduce the price. I just walk away. Love to see those faces when they know they screwed up.
encountered that too, but i tend to hang around and tell they that i can get this product else where much cheaper.... hoping that they will ask,' sure a not? i give you the money you go get me one.' but seem like no one dares to take up the challenge. Lol....:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom