Sim Lim Sq. The official Blacklisted vendors .. yes i mean offically

none. seem all the blacklisted shop only located at 1st and 2nd floor :)
I shop most of the time at #05 or #06

LOL you see it all the time... tourists over there being conned into buying 200+ dollar "wide angle and macro" conversion lends, $100 "protection" filters etc etc

My experience there is that these shops are not even interested to 'look' at me! So, actually it is a blessing to have a 'broke ah Pek' look. Haha

Isnt it common knowledge that they jus change name,etc and continue operation?

just know what you want and how much it costs before you go there ......
and NEVER pay until u see the item in front of you

My friend ordered a China 'Samsung Note' look alike smartphone... he wanted a 8GB version... and was given a 4GB version (he didn't check)... return to the shop.... was 'Given' a 16GB MicroSD card instead of the right phone...

I would only go there for PC parts from the well-known stores.

I do buy from SLS. But only from the good shops. You have to know the territory.
The blacklisted shops do not care. How many tourists and shoppers know of such a list and bother to check it.
Let us say it is 2 out of 10. Then the bad shops can still make a killing from the other 8 out of 10. Statistically, they win.

Last edited:
From one of the vendors:
"They put one list (sic), anyhow say we are cheats, so of course we fight back. I have been doing business here for over ten years, not so easy to get rid of me," said one vendor who runs a shop selling second-hand mobile phones.

reporting to case cant do sh1t...

problem is they can swap with fake product faster than your eyes.like magic...probably they went for magic training / course before working as "salesman"

How about Lucky plaza? also problematic!!

Best to just kick them out and let Starbucks take over. :-D

Would Kei be at Starbucks SLS?