Silvia in the woods

I don't know why but the arched back in #5 does not do it for me... kinda like a hunched back. The side on shots should have accentuated her curves and bring out more.

nice shots... though composition-wise may need more work, #4 is good, but #5 has wasted the model's very professional pose and gaze...

Hey, thanks for coming by. I think she's more of a runway model than print ad stuff so curves are usually more limited. Unfortunately, I only have one pose of #5

Nice shots and lovely model. May i know whether its possible to engage the model for the shot which we were planning ? If possible kindly pm the contact method, thanks!

10) Full body
JON_5619c.jpg

11) Closer shots
JON_5659c.jpg

12)
JON_5757c.jpg

Nice shots and lovely model. May i know whether its possible to engage the model for the shot which we were planning ? If possible kindly pm the contact method, thanks!

Thanks for the comments. You can check with the organiser, Ivan has almost weekly sessions but sell out fast.
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=723580

Otherwise, you can call up modelling agencies to book their available models which is usually a couple of few hundred bucks an hour & better results with MUA + stylist. Fun part is you get to do your own art direction.

There were 5 shooters that day, hope to see works from other guys too!

You meant the last 3 shots? That called for a shorter lens then due to trees behind us. Maybe should've shot @ larger apertures with 50mm.

Hi guys, most of these were nikkor 80-200D @ 2.8. A rather old lens but very capable. Most shots @ 2.8 should yield something like that.

Thanks for the comments, she looks quite different & prettier when Ivan shot her :sweat:

hi... i was there also for the shoot... trying to rembr how u look like cause i know someone was using the 80-200... :p... and all of us were using nikons! :bsmilie:

how did u last group of pictures look? the one nearer to train station?

Like #10 except some minor distractions from the branches on the left.
Any other shots from the other 2 sets?