Silver K200D?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fengwei

Aug 25, 2004
Queenstown
www.pbase.com
SilverK200D.jpg

Got the photo from a friend in China. Don't know if it's for real. I'm sure my wife would love this silver one if it's true ;p

That's cool. Goes very well with those silver FA Ltd.;p

They should go with white :D silver on plastic looks bad...

Surely it would stand out from other brands :D

But it seems like sliver is not so welcome by some people. Like the prosumer, black seems to be selling better than sliver. :think:

How come the shutter button for both cameras are silver in colour? Shouldn't it be black for the one on the left? Seems like a fake...
Anyway silver plastic is pathetic. If it was in metal, then it is definitely nicer. But then again if it was in metal black chrome would look so much better than silver.

How about leather overlay? *drool*
(Yes... I have something against cows, and I love steak. :p)

If there is no price difference, leather overlay would be great since it act as a layer of protection :)

I wonder why Pentax never thought of introducing the more consumer oriented K200 in other colours...eg navy blue, lime green...that will really catch the young and trendy yet want something better than P&S...

White glossy plastic + white python leather, "PENTAX" in bold black :devil:

I wonder why Pentax never thought of introducing the more consumer oriented K200 in other colours...eg navy blue, lime green...that will really catch the young and trendy yet want something better than P&S...

:bsmilie: pink!

cannot la, no one will take them seriously after that :bsmilie:

White glossy plastic + white python leather, "PENTAX" in bold black :devil:

I want a deep black pentax body, with all black buttons, dark gray lettering on the buttons and the main Pentax name in bright crimson. I think it'll look quite 'bling' and serious at the same time :bsmilie:

Haha glossy gold like what they did with the limited edition LX :) with brown snake leather... pimpin!

I'm no fan of bling, but if they want class, they can look up to Gresso for reference.
Though I wonder how many of us will be able to afford the camera if they go that way... :p

Silver Pentax look rather unique.:thumbsup:

Black is too much a common color.

I don't think plastic looks very good with paint other than black lol. Maybe make a patterned one (like carbon fiber) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.