Siloso Hotbods 2008 FINAL SHOWDOWN 14/06/08!

Status
Not open for further replies.

render

Jun 15, 2005

Siloso Hotbods 2008 FINAL SHOWDOWN!

Hello all dearest clubsnappers!!!

peggy_2.jpg

I'll be competing with the other fellow contestants on this final showdown.

There would be on ground voting as well.
Would certainly hope to see you there, with your utmost support for me! :lovegrin:

Do drop by if you have some spare time for some great pictures taking time!

Venue: Sentosa Siloso Beach (cafe del mar)
Date and time: Saturday, 14th June, 3pm-6pm

Siloso-hotbods-finals.gif

Vote for me, I'm Contestant B1! :vhappy:

B1-.jpg

Thanks for reading and hope to see you there! :)

Cheers,
Peggy

no need to vote.... u sure be in the top 3 position....from the look of the overall quality of the contestants:sweat:
just book a restaurant in advance early....for the celebration:bsmilie:

no need to vote.... u sure be in the top 3 position....from the look of the overall quality of the contestants:sweat:

Couldn't have agreed more...:thumbsup::thumbsup:

:think:YaYa Papaya huh,maybe she's too good.:sticktong Think you all look at the ladies contestant only right.:bsmilie:

:think:YaYa Papaya huh,maybe she's too good.:sticktong Think you all look at the ladies contestant only right.:bsmilie:

honestly i never shoot her before and i have no special preferences of any contestants abv... just based on on the overview of the contestants only

free admission into cafe de mar????:)

second that

free admission into cafe de mar????:)

yep free admission but island entry still payable except for those who registered early

no need to vote.... u sure be in the top 3 position....from the look of the overall quality of the contestants
just book a restaurant in advance early....for the celebration

Thanks dude for the encouragement! However, only 1 babe and 1 hunk will be chosen.
And unfortunately or fortunately, voting stands a grand amount of 30%. Thus, it's equally important :)
Hope to see you there! :lovegrin:

Heys XiaoYang~ The ladies are actually competing only between ourselves as there's a babe and a hunk that would be the final winners.

second that

yep free admission but island entry still payable except for those who registered early

Thanks for that! Will you be coming? Hope to see you there! ;)

Thanks for that! Will you be coming? Hope to see you there! ;)

depends on what time my morning shoot ends. will pop by if time permits

So any people take photo for this event ? Can post here to share all the hunks and babes pictures.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.