Silly qns: Left or right eye thru the viewfinder?

Left or right eye thru viewfinder?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm... dunno leh... why ah, anybody out there wif same experience? :(

i hav seen a pro photographer focusing with both eyes wide open............

Originally posted by roti
i hav seen a pro photographer focusing with both eyes wide open............

PRO mah!! Imagine if it's your job to take photos whole day and u spend all the time squinting........wah lau!! I think u can't walk straight at the end of the day manz!

Originally posted by TME

PRO mah!! Imagine if it's your job to take photos whole day and u spend all the time squinting........wah lau!! I think u can't walk straight at the end of the day manz!
hehe.. maybe they also got the third eye for special angles :D

kidding..

Originally posted by Acieed

hehe.. maybe they also got the third eye for special angles :D

kidding..

All u need is a good prismatic periscope that can be attached to the viewfinder. Digital cam even easier.....just use a cable to connect the CCD to a screen somewhere, can be wireless somemore!

i fire my M16 with both eyes open. i look thru the viewfinder with my left eye but i aim rifle with right eye. when i use the viewfinder i seldom close one eye. i'm right handed. my left eye is stronger therefore i use left eye to focus. when using the grainfinder i use my left eye too.

Originally posted by Scriabinesque
i fire my M16 with both eyes open. i look thru the viewfinder with my left eye but i aim rifle with right eye. when i use the viewfinder i seldom close one eye. i'm right handed. my left eye is stronger therefore i use left eye to focus. when using the grainfinder i use my left eye too.

U are really weird!! :D Looks like u got some really crossed lines up there!

you're right. weird indeed.
Nobody here likes what i have to say.

huh?! Why u say that? BTW, do u like the works of Scriabin? I guess u took your nick after him?

you're right. weird indeed.
Nobody here likes what i have to say.
Don't worry Scriabinesque, you're perfectly normal. :D

Originally posted by TME

and the guy is my 'shi fu' some more......stress lay....

Scriabinesque because I tinker on the ivories with his kind of sound. His music is very special.

I see. Haven't really heard his music.......think I have some in my MP3 collection. Go listen now! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.