www.picturecd.com
Silkair Website Promotion

Only $180 for 2 to go. Valid till Nov. Book by Oct. :bigeyes:

Go, go, go!

kthan said:
Silkair Website Promotion

Only $180 for 2 to go. Valid till Nov. Book by Oct. :bigeyes:

Go, go, go!

If 4 persons to go is $160/pax. Booked 45 days in advance.

kthan said:
so insensitive!!!!!!! :cry:

HAHAHAA.... sorry sorry sorry :embrass:
i dunno how much it is for manado's usual air fare ma, so i wouldnt know how cheap is sgd180 ma... ... ok la, just tell me the usual air fare lo, paiseh paiseh la... ;p

beivied said:
HAHAHAA.... sorry sorry sorry :embrass:
i dunno how much it is for manado's usual air fare ma, so i wouldnt know how cheap is sgd180 ma... ... ok la, just tell me the usual air fare lo, paiseh paiseh la... ;p

usual was $550, all time low (SARS) was $200. Now is the new all time low. At last count, at least 10 people have asked me for Manado contact.

kthan said:
usual was $550, all time low (SARS) was $200. Now is the new all time low. At last count, at least 10 people have asked me for Manado contact.

make me the 11th :D

Me 12th .. I wanna GO.....AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN

Kim Dong Moon said:
Cheap ? Because now only a few tourist go there, dangerous man ... conflict area. Manado is close to Ambon .....

all the more reason to go diving. stay underwater. :bsmilie: away from conflict. underwater need to breathe, cannot quarrel.

wah... this is really gd lobang!!!!
hmm.. anyone taking a lead to chk out the dive packages???
in total how much will that be..?;p

PM me if u want to know the rates, and IF you are really going. Don't ask for fun. Stay on respective islands - Bunaken and Lembeh. Waisj and I stayed on Lembeh on our last trip. Which is just last week actually. Or PM Waisj. He is going, AGAIN!!!! maybe u all can go together

Eric

kthan said:
PM me if u want to know the rates, and IF you are really going. Don't ask for fun.

how come i feel like i am being mentioned... :sweat:

not askin for fun .. but with financial limitations have to make a choice...for myself if i go for sipadan i cant go for this, so would need to weigh which one to go for ... hmm....... last night was on phone with jason, he mentioned staying on lembeh and maybe two days or so on bunaken on his repeat trip for this cheap air fare.

beivied said:
how come i feel like i am being mentioned... :sweat:

not askin for fun .. but with financial limitations have to make a choice...for myself if i go for sipadan i cant go for this, so would need to weigh which one to go for ... hmm....... last night was on phone with jason, he mentioned staying on lembeh and maybe two days or so on bunaken on his repeat trip for this cheap air fare.

bunaken is a marine park so u have to pay an entrance fee, Rp 150,000 i think. for just 2 days diving in Bunaken, you have to decide if it is worth it. I think at the end of the day, Jason may not dive Bunaken afterall. he is still a lembeh person and lembeh can provide him enuff practice for W/A if he wants

both good places to dive - Sipadan or Manado. of course Sipadan more ex becos of airfare. Diving shouldn't be much difference in terms of pricing.

kthan said:
bunaken is a marine park so u have to pay an entrance fee, Rp 150,000 i think. for just 2 days diving in Bunaken, you have to decide if it is worth it. I think at the end of the day, Jason may not dive Bunaken afterall. he is still a lembeh person and lembeh can provide him enuff practice for W/A if he wants

both good places to dive - Sipadan or Manado. of course Sipadan more ex becos of airfare. Diving shouldn't be much difference in terms of pricing.

hmmm.... he knows me too well.... :D

Need some help guys. Me and one of my frens is interested. Can anyone help with the contacts? Need to do our advance too, was hoping to do it together with the trip. Where is the best site in manado? Thanks

kthan said:
bunaken is a marine park so u have to pay an entrance fee, Rp 150,000 i think.
Actually you can either pay Rp150k for a "1 year unlimited" pass, or on a per day basis of Rp50k. For myself, because I only dived 2 days in Bunaken, I decided to pay Rp50k x 2 (ie Rp 100k). The resort house reef and Lembeh are not part of the Bunaken marine park and no fees required for diving there. :D

Does anyone know if Bangka island is part of the marine park?

kng said:
Actually you can either pay Rp150k for a "1 year unlimited" pass, or on a per day basis of Rp50k. For myself, because I only dived 2 days in Bunaken, I decided to pay Rp50k x 2 (ie Rp 100k). The resort house reef and Lembeh are not part of the Bunaken marine park and no fees required for diving there. :D

Does anyone know if Bangka island is part of the marine park?

Bangka isn't. That's why some cheapo Singaporeans decide to dive there instead of Bunaken a few weeks back. :bsmilie:

gan said:
Need some help guys. Me and one of my frens is interested. Can anyone help with the contacts? Need to do our advance too, was hoping to do it together with the trip. Where is the best site in manado? Thanks

for contacts regarding courses, u can try emailing the operators direct. Think someone on this forum did his AOW in Manado. Maybe he can offer something.

As for the best, tough question which I cannot answer. Diving is generally good in Bunaken. There are many online galleries. Do a search for Manado, Bunaken or Lembeh diving photos and then see if u like what u see.

eric

kthan said:
Bangka isn't. That's why some cheapo Singaporeans decide to dive there instead of Bunaken a few weeks back. :bsmilie:

whow u guys going Manado again?

Status
Not open for further replies.