silica gel

Status
Not open for further replies.

coleismybear

May 14, 2008
can i bring aboard silica gel on board the airplane? (i packed them myself and will put inside the the camera bag)
i am getting paranoid that the custom officers will think that it's some drugs lol cause it's plenty of small rounded blue beads...
passes thru the xray thingy and... OMG!:dunno:
am i scaring myself lol

as of Changi Airport website.
10. What items are prohibited to be brought on board the flight?
Generally, you must not take on board:

Firearms of any type including replicas or toys

Explosives including fireworks, flares, toy gun caps

Gases including compressed gas cylinders, tear gas, mace, pepper sprays, household aerosols

Flammable materials including petrol, lighter fuel, paint, thinners, non-safety matches, fire lighters, flammable glue

Poisons including weed killers, pesticides, insecticides

Corrosive substances including batteries, mercury, drain cleaners

Other dangerous goods such as magnetised or radioactive material, toxic or infectious substances like laboratory diagnostic samples

can i bring aboard silica gel on board the airplane? (i packed them myself and will put inside the the camera bag)
i am getting paranoid that the custom officers will think that it's some drugs lol cause it's plenty of small rounded blue beads...
am i scaring myself lol

Why would you need silica gel in the plane cabin?

why is there a need for sillica gel in cabin? :eek: :eek:

am i scaring myself lol

Dun worry, u can. Enjoy yr trip. :)

No need to bring, no worries.

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.