Jul 12, 2005
HoUgaNg (Any stalker? lol)
Another usage of softbox
post-12-1135944684.jpg

haha, this is cute! doesn look like a photo at all... :bsmilie:

interesting~

Stereobox said:
test pattern!!

when i were young ( am i old now? lol ), the television wasnt on air 24 hours. certain time they show this image which kinda irritating when i really wait to see my favourite show

AngelZhou said:
when i were young ( am i old now? lol ), the television wasnt on air 24 hours. certain time they show this image which kinda irritating when i really wait to see my favourite show

it's not called a test pattern for nothing...

test your patience :bsmilie:

AngelZhou said:
aiyoh everytime you post always OT lol you revenge ah? notti notti
:nono:

my friend's band have a song titled "Test Pattern", and one of our projects was to shoot the music video for it.

that's why i still remember test patterns so well.. :bsmilie:

Stereobox said:
my friend's band have a song titled "Test Pattern", and one of our projects was to shoot the music video for it.

that's why i still remember test patterns so well.. :bsmilie:
this is also OT :nono: baddddd :thumbsd: if you free to comment so much help me improve my photographs leh. or better still think of your own portfolio remember our bet on april ;p

incubus said:
yep it is a test pattern. it would be alien to the kids nowadays with 24 hour tv and the world wide web at their fingertips

test patterns are actually used to calibrate and standardise video monitors, not simply just as fillers

incubus said:
yep it is a test pattern. it would be alien to the kids nowadays with 24 hour tv and the world wide web at their fingertips

lol so i'm no longer considered as youngster 'nowadays' since i can recall the test pattern. gosh, suddenly realised i'm not that young anymore :cry:

AngelZhou said:
lol so i'm no longer considered as youngster 'nowadays' since i can recall the test pattern. gosh, suddenly realised i'm not that young anymore :cry:
Haha...not really...i always see this test pattern in my company...does it mean i'm old also...;p
btw...incubus...u work in TV industry also? :think:
And the photo is interesting...nice one

choo said:
Haha...not really...i always see this test pattern in my company...does it mean i'm old also...;p
btw...incubus...u work in TV industry also? :think:
And the photo is interesting...nice one

thanks... ermmm... choo? :bsmilie: :sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.