Silhouette - for your comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

fotoboy

Oct 28, 2005
Tampines
Took this photo a couple of months ago off Changi Coast. For your comments and critiques:

Sunset.jpg

Thanks.

very plainly a silhouette of a container ship. e only attractive points are the colour of the orangy-yellow sky & the hints of similarities on the ship- eg. container cranes. if u could have done a hard crop, then it'll be interesting.

foxtwo said:
very plainly a silhouette of a container ship. e only attractive points are the colour of the orangy-yellow sky & the hints of similarities on the ship- eg. container cranes. if u could have done a hard crop, then it'll be interesting.

Thanks for the comment. I will try that, but I think if I were to crop such a small area, the phot0 will not be sharp anymore. When I took the photo, I tried to zoom into the crane, but was too far from the ship.

NMSS_2 said:
the sea looked kinda out of place due to the colour tone doesnt match/contrast with the sky.

Thanks. It is my Photoshop skill:embrass: Tried a few combination of shadow/highlight and brightness contrast, but can get the right tone:sweat:

I personally think the coloring is brilliant and brings out the ship even more. I like this shot very much! :)

Thanks Paxluv. It was a lovely evening off Changi and I took the photo on a yacht.

hmm.. the sky sort of miss out something.. if there a plane pass throught on top. That will be great.
And since the sea color tone is dark, you might wanna remove 70% of the sea.

Status
Not open for further replies.