Sigma SD14 DSLR

Status
Not open for further replies.

yytoh

Jun 12, 2008
Hi, i'm quite new to photography .. does anyone here use Sigma's SD14 DSLR ? Good ?? Read the specs .. it's a 14MP DSLR and comes with a 100% colour capturing technology.. Just wan to hear from anyone who has been using it .. cheers .. ;)

My big boss is using it but he's not registered here. Had a small talk with him a couple of weeks ago and he's very happy with it.

Ok .. thank u thank u ;)

Appreciated more feedback abt this camera hehez

cheerss

Hi, i'm quite new to photography .. does anyone here use Sigma's SD14 DSLR ? Good ?? Read the specs .. it's a 14MP DSLR and comes with a 100% colour capturing technology.. Just wan to hear from anyone who has been using it .. cheers .. ;)
There is a long thread of postings on experiences and image samples here in Clubsnap on the SD14 ;)

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=357574

Thanks for sharing Brothers ... appreciated very very much ;)

cheers ...

Hopefully this coming IT show has got good deal huh ..

You're not just buying a camera. You will be investing into a system.

Lens, flash are only Sigma SA-Mount. As good as a camera it may be, it might not be the wisest choice to buy into. I used to be a Sigma mount user - The SA300N film SLR. Good camera, too small user base, hard to buy/sell lenses and accessories.

Of course, there are some who aren't bothered by this because they know they aren't going to buy/sell/trade with anyone else. If this be the case, and you're satisfied with its performance and what it could do for you, then go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.