Status
Not open for further replies.

xinhao

Oct 18, 2007
Bukit Panjang
Hi Guys,

Can share with me regard this Lens?
Is it Good in Close-Up Shots?
What is the Different between Macro & Close-UP or Macro Close-up???

Im using NIKON D80

Sigma-150mm-F2.8-EX-DG-HSM-.gif

great lens, AF is much faster than the little bro 105mm... only thing is a little heavy.
if you do not need the working distance, might want to top up for the AFS 105mm VR... focusing is even faster, lighter and VR but about $200+ pricer

Lords selling at $870, OP at $860 (grey set). My personal opinion is that 150mm have much greater advantage specially for butterfly shooting.

great lens, AF is much faster than the little bro 105mm... only thing is a little heavy.
if you do not need the working distance, might want to top up for the AFS 105mm VR... focusing is even faster, lighter and VR but about $200+ pricer

The lens is quite sharp. For reference, have a look at Mtunlinn's posts in the Macro pics forum - he's using this lens.

A fellow friend has this lens - sharp and a great macro lens.

cheers :)

Hi Guys,

Thanks alot for all the infomation.
Any more coming haha :)

The lens is quite sharp. For reference, have a look at Mtunlinn's posts in the Macro pics forum - he's using this lens.

Value for money lens.....
See my signature for pics...:sweatsm: But my pics are techanically not that good..:sweat:

Value for money lens.....
See my signature for pics...:sweatsm: But my pics are techanically not that good..:sweat:

You're too humble lah. Your pics are not bad at all.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.