Sigma 28-105mm f2.8-4.0 Aspherical IF for my F80??

Status
Not open for further replies.

kim

Mar 28, 2002
Visit site
Dear all,

I plan to get a Sigma 28-105mm f2.8-4.0 Aspherical IF for my F80. Is it recommended?

Should i get from AP or Fotoguide? Any idea what is the price for this len? thank you.;)

Originally posted by kim
Dear all,

I plan to get a Sigma 28-105mm f2.8-4.0 Aspherical IF for my F80. Is it recommended?

Should i get from AP or Fotoguide? Any idea what is the price for this len? thank you.;)

I have one for sale if you are keen. Check out link below.

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28740

I used this lens on my F80 when i first started photography. Served me well as a beginner. But have since upgraded. :)

Originally posted by kim
Dear all,

Yes, is indeed a very good lens for the price.
I do have both the sigma 28-105mm as well as the nikon 28-105mm........compared and i still like to use the sigma.....but normally people dun really like the brand.;)

i'm using the lense now. i'm no expert but it certainly is good enough for me. only used it 4 times so far but the pics are sharp and the zoom range is pretty useful indeed unless you want to shoot long range objects (eg animals in zoo).
if you want, i can mail you a couple of pics. they are not very good but hat's because i'm not very good...:cry:

Thanks for the reply...... i just got a 2nd hand ont last night....
have not really try out, just took a few night shots of boat quay...

will test it out after i finish my exam:gbounce: :gbounce:

Originally posted by giddygoat
i'm using the lense now. i'm no expert but it certainly is good enough for me. only used it 4 times so far but the pics are sharp and the zoom range is pretty useful indeed unless you want to shoot long range objects (eg animals in zoo).
if you want, i can mail you a couple of pics. they are not very good but hat's because i'm not very good...:cry:

Thanks..... maybe u can mail me at kimgorgor@yahoo.com.sg
:rbounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.