Sigma 105mm F2.8/Tamron 90mm F2.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXXcat

Apr 25, 2006
woodlands
Hi all,

I like to buy either of marco len.. hmm, can anyone here advise which one is better?
i know previously there a similiar thread.. i got budget, nikon 105VR is not for me :thumbsd: man..

Thank you!

Cathay selling Tokina 100mm f2.8 @$545 with free dry box

The Sigma 105 is :thumbsup: I just sold mine :sweat: Macro isnt my cup of tea :bsmilie:

XXXcat said:
i got budget, nikon 105VR is not for me :thumbsd: man..

you got budget and the 105VR is not for you?:think:

What she must have meant is that she is on a budget, so the 105VR is not for her...

I prefer the Tamron to the Sigma for its far nicer bokeh and compact and lightweight design.

westwest1 said:
you got budget and the 105VR is not for you?:think:

i'll go for T90....:thumbsup:

cheers...

I will go for Tamron 90mm F2.8. :)

XXXcat said:
Hi all,

I like to buy either of marco len.. hmm, can anyone here advise which one is better?
i know previously there a similiar thread.. i got budget, nikon 105VR is not for me :thumbsd: man..

Thank you!
halo... u still newbie meh. :bsmilie:
but anyway.. since u got the nikon 50mm, u can get the Nikon BR-23A adapter(cost $20 plus) & mount your 50mm in reverse on to D70s body.
u can try lol ;)

mysterio506 said:
halo... u still newbie meh. :bsmilie:
but anyway.. since u got the nikon 50mm, u can get the Nikon BR-23A adapter(cost $20 plus) & mount your 50mm in reverse on to D70s body.
u can try lol ;)

ya la, i still new lei... ;)
i tried before the reverse ring, don't really like..
nowadays i like marco pic..

Hi Nicole, addicted to Macro photography already? Hmm, if I am in your shoe I will choose Tamron 90mm, heard bro Grado said this lens has nicer bokeh. He got this lens, maybe u can borrow from him first and see whether you like it or not. Cheers.

DeWei said:
Hi Nicole, addicted to Macro photography already? Hmm, if I am in your shoe I will choose Tamron 90mm, heard bro Grado said this lens has nicer bokeh. He got this lens, maybe u can borrow from him first and see whether you like it or not. Cheers.

yea, after shooting that grasshopper... ok, still thinking abt it... ;)

Klose said:
The Sigma 105 is :thumbsup: I just sold mine :sweat: Macro isnt my cup of tea :bsmilie:

Mee too..:sweat: Sold my Nikon 105mm micro lens 2 months after I bought it..:sweat:

Can go for Tamron 90mm f2.8 micro or the Nikon AF 105mm f2.8 micro.
They will appeared in B&S once a while, Tamron around $400 to $500
and Nikon around $600 to $700.

Tamron SP 90mm f/2.8 is still the best and cheaper than orginal lenses that anyone can buy for macro photography. Best result, some say even better than original.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.