sigma 10-20mm

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokiemon

Mar 5, 2005
any idea when this lens will be in singapore? what is the pricing like? if u have a choice between sigma 10-20 and canon 10-22, which will u choose?

been asking around this week also. seems that no shop can confirm the release date and the price just yet.

as for canon or sigma, i'll choose sigma coz im a nikon user. as for now i guess no one can compare the 2 lenses coz sigma is not released yet.

I have been playing around with my 12-24 tokina..and my experience so far is that 12mm has always been wide enough..whereas 24mm is not always long enough..but has allowed me to do some general shooting since 24 is 36mm perspective on digital..personally i believe a 12-24 range is more versatile..

any reviews on this lens yet? i thought it's been out for quite some time.. but seems like there's no comparison done yet on the ultra wides lenses yet? can't seem to find. if anyone can find, pls let me have the link!! thanks!

i know at least 2 ppl on CS with this lens already haha. And one of them got it in sg i think.

yes, it's already in SG,
i've hold them in my hand before.
but for myself... i prefer tokina..
the solid build and the glass,
it's below 1K. but i'm not remember the price exactly.

besh said:
yes, it's already in SG,
i've hold them in my hand before.
but for myself... i prefer tokina..
the solid build and the glass,
it's below 1K. but i'm not remember the price exactly.

saw the lens but was for nikon mount.
$938.
tempted to get.

I played with it at comex yesterday... love the wideness! :thumbsup: :kiss:

Hahaha.... & kekeke...

Wait and see.. thinking of getting one..! Let's see the review if any..

wondering how does it compare to Tokina 12-24 f/4? IIRC there were some debates over nikon sub-forum... and Tokina 12-24 was the runner up, which Nikon 12-24 still the no.1

There was not much talk on this Sigma 10-20 though. :think:
Sigma 10-20mm owner, please share some experience leh :) :)

Cheers!

ST_sg said:
wondering how does it compare to Tokina 12-24 f/4? IIRC there were some debates over nikon sub-forum... and Tokina 12-24 was the runner up, which Nikon 12-24 still the no.1

There was not much talk on this Sigma 10-20 though. :think:
Sigma 10-20mm owner, please share some experience leh :) :)

Cheers!

yah.. c'mon sigma 10-20 owners!!

bwilly said:
woah...sux.
thought to pay cash, lucky did not.
check with ms colour first.

They quoted $899 if i recall correctly.;p

Status
Not open for further replies.