darkavgr

Jul 14, 2002
Singapore
Visit site
. recession/unemployment
. War
. SARS
. Leslie Cheung

hope this is the darkest already and dawn is near...

err...its almost 1/3 of the way thru 2003...
haven't we been expecting a bad 2003 all along? at least i have

Originally posted by jeff chen
Leslie Chueng???:dunno:

The first three I agree....

Yup me too..... Sorry but i don't sympathise with one who commits suicide.

Originally posted by darkavgr
. recession/unemployment
. War
. SARS
. Leslie Cheung

What goes down will come up. The recession will soon be over..

War and SARS are nature way of population control and to ensure only the strongest will survive. If MAN can control animals population by eliminiation, why can't NATURE? Of course, I do feel sad at the lose of human beings.

Leslie Chueng, ya.. Sad case, I hope his fallen corpse don't hurt anyone walking along the pathway. It's very inconsiderate of him, and all those who committed suicides along Singapore MRT tracks. Like my ah-gong used to say, "Want to die, go die somewhere else".

Originally posted by e_liau
What goes down will come up. The recession will soon be over..

War and SARS are nature way of population control and to ensure only the strongest will survive. If MAN can control animals population by eliminiation, why can't NATURE? Of course, I do feel sad at the lose of human beings.

Leslie Chueng, ya.. Sad case, I hope his fallen corpse don't hurt anyone walking along the pathway. It's very inconsiderate of him, and all those who committed suicides along Singapore MRT tracks. Like my ah-gong used to say, "Want to die, go die somewhere else".

Totally agree. So easy for the deceased, just die and that's it. But the inconveniences he causes...... :angry:

Regards
Ck

Originally posted by ckiang
Totally agree. So easy for the deceased, just die and that's it. But the inconveniences he causes...... :angry:

Regards
Ck

Hope you only referring to those who commit suicide hor!! ;p

Originally posted by e_liau
War and SARS are nature way of population control and to ensure only the strongest will survive.

Haha.. You sound like a Sociology lesson.
'When population is too high, there will be food shortages, and wars will break out. When wars break out, people die and the population reverts back to an acceptable number.'

Originally posted by ckiang
Of coz. I have no sympathy for those who commit suicide. They are most inconsiderate.

Regards
Ck

He broke a railing by commiting suicide. There goes the HK tax payers money for repairing it.

Originally posted by darkavgr
. recession/unemployment
. War
. SARS
. Leslie Cheung

Leslie...great loss to the gay community perhaps.

maybe he felt sad over the loss of someone of importance in their gay community

Not only that ... the room where he stayed in before he leaped will be forever haunted.

The spot where he landed needed to be resurfaced too ...

Originally posted by ~Radish~
He broke a railing by commiting suicide. There goes the HK tax payers money for repairing it.

Originally posted by Poledra
Haha.. You sound like a Sociology lesson.
'When population is too high, there will be food shortages, and wars will break out. When wars break out, people die and the population reverts back to an acceptable number.'

From a old song, by Fear;

Let's have a war!
We need the space!
Let's have a war!
Clean out this place!

It actually rings true.....:bheart: :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.