*sigh* 2003 is starting off badly !


Status
Not open for further replies.

darkavgr

New Member
Jul 14, 2002
231
0
0
53
Singapore
Visit site
#1
. recession/unemployment
. War
. SARS
. Leslie Cheung

hope this is the darkest already and dawn is near...
 

e_liau

New Member
Oct 29, 2002
212
0
0
New York
Visit site
#6
Originally posted by darkavgr
. recession/unemployment
. War
. SARS
. Leslie Cheung

hope this is the darkest already and dawn is near...
What goes down will come up. The recession will soon be over..

War and SARS are nature way of population control and to ensure only the strongest will survive. If MAN can control animals population by eliminiation, why can't NATURE? Of course, I do feel sad at the lose of human beings.

Leslie Chueng, ya.. Sad case, I hope his fallen corpse don't hurt anyone walking along the pathway. It's very inconsiderate of him, and all those who committed suicides along Singapore MRT tracks. Like my ah-gong used to say, "Want to die, go die somewhere else".
 

ckiang

Senior Member
#7
Originally posted by e_liau
What goes down will come up. The recession will soon be over..

War and SARS are nature way of population control and to ensure only the strongest will survive. If MAN can control animals population by eliminiation, why can't NATURE? Of course, I do feel sad at the lose of human beings.

Leslie Chueng, ya.. Sad case, I hope his fallen corpse don't hurt anyone walking along the pathway. It's very inconsiderate of him, and all those who committed suicides along Singapore MRT tracks. Like my ah-gong used to say, "Want to die, go die somewhere else".
Totally agree. So easy for the deceased, just die and that's it. But the inconveniences he causes...... :angry:


Regards
Ck
 

NitroTech

New Member
Apr 4, 2002
546
0
0
43
In Paradise
Visit site
#8
Originally posted by ckiang
Totally agree. So easy for the deceased, just die and that's it. But the inconveniences he causes...... :angry:


Regards
Ck
Hope you only referring to those who commit suicide hor!! ;p
 

Poledra

New Member
Sep 7, 2002
557
0
0
33
Near the Clouds
Visit site
#10
Originally posted by e_liau
.....
War and SARS are nature way of population control and to ensure only the strongest will survive.
Haha.. You sound like a Sociology lesson.
'When population is too high, there will be food shortages, and wars will break out. When wars break out, people die and the population reverts back to an acceptable number.'
 

~Radish~

New Member
Feb 26, 2003
501
0
0
41
Visit site
#11
Originally posted by ckiang
Of coz. I have no sympathy for those who commit suicide. They are most inconsiderate.

Regards
Ck
He broke a railing by commiting suicide. There goes the HK tax payers money for repairing it.
 

~Radish~

New Member
Feb 26, 2003
501
0
0
41
Visit site
#12
Originally posted by darkavgr
. recession/unemployment
. War
. SARS
. Leslie Cheung

hope this is the darkest already and dawn is near...
Leslie...great loss to the gay community perhaps.

maybe he felt sad over the loss of someone of importance in their gay community
 

#15
Not only that ... the room where he stayed in before he leaped will be forever haunted.

The spot where he landed needed to be resurfaced too ...


Originally posted by ~Radish~
He broke a railing by commiting suicide. There goes the HK tax payers money for repairing it.
 

Wolfgang

Senior Member
Apr 29, 2002
5,688
0
0
39
Riddle Realms
wolfgang.clubsnap.org
#16
Originally posted by Poledra
Haha.. You sound like a Sociology lesson.
'When population is too high, there will be food shortages, and wars will break out. When wars break out, people die and the population reverts back to an acceptable number.'
From a old song, by Fear;

Let's have a war!
We need the space!
Let's have a war!
Clean out this place!

It actually rings true.....:bheart: :cry:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom