Sien....homex is down again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moving this thread to Banal Talk.

To tell you the truth, I am more sien about homex, because whether it is up or down, I don't get to see the pictures hosted there. I am located in US, and I heard from the experts that homex does not have enough overseas bandwidth.

You seems to have a special account somehow, as I managed to see your "Sweet Lady" pictures (after a very sloooowww downloading, though).

What can I do? More and more members are hosting their pictures on homex. I estimate about 80% of the posted pictures are hosted there. Seems like it has very fast access in Singapore.

Sigh....

Originally posted by roygoh
Moving this thread to Banal Talk.

To tell you the truth, I am more sien about homex, because whether it is up or down, I don't get to see the pictures hosted there. I am located in US, and I heard from the experts that homex does not have enough overseas bandwidth.

You seems to have a special account somehow, as I managed to see your "Sweet Lady" pictures (after a very sloooowww downloading, though).

What can I do? More and more members are hosting their pictures on homex. I estimate about 80% of the posted pictures are hosted there. Seems like it has very fast access in Singapore.

Sigh....

Homex is a good site, fast enough and easy to use. Pbase is a lot slower, hence maybe most of us guys and gals upload to this site. Any site you can recommend? ;p

Any site which is free...is good. LoL

No wonder i cant view ead's pix....homex based. Hehehe

Was waiting and waiting and waiting...then i get the cross. LoL

Originally posted by sbs99
Any site which is free...is good. LoL

No wonder i cant view ead's pix....homex based. Hehehe

Was waiting and waiting and waiting...then i get the cross. LoL

So sien leh.....need to source another server liao.
what u recommand?

Originally posted by Goondu

Homex is a good site, fast enough and easy to use. Pbase is a lot slower, hence maybe most of us guys and gals upload to this site. Any site you can recommend? ;p

I have used www.clubphoto.com before. Seems like everyone was able to view my pictures posted there.

The have unlimited free storage, excepted that the albums only lasts for 90 days.

For forum type posting, I guess that should be long enough. Do you ever read threads more than 90 days old?

Originally posted by roygoh

I have used www.clubphoto.com before. Seems like everyone was able to view my pictures posted there.

The have unlimited free storage, excepted that the albums only lasts for 90 days.

For forum type posting, I guess that should be long enough. Do you ever read threads more than 90 days old?

But forvere will be good...you can view it anytime. Show ur friends anytime...

Status
Not open for further replies.