Sickening Witch Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomlowct

Jun 9, 2006
TPY
www.tomlowct.multiply.com
This was happened on my way back after watched the Superman Return. I boarded a train at Toa Payoh and going to Marsiling around 10 plus, all seats were occupied. There was a blind man boarded the train after few stations away from the Toa Payoh station, can’t really recall which station was that. Well, that’s not important.

The frustrating incident happened. The blind man uses his walking stick to probe his way, and it touches the aunty who was sitting at the nearest seat to the door. That damn witch pushes away his stick and says loudly, “what do you want?” She is around 50-55 years old, looks fit and healthy. This alerted 2 Indians sitting right besides her. They gave up their seats immediately, and another lady quickly came over to assist and leads him to the seats.

After he settled down, that witch didn’t stop. She told the blind man that not everyone should give up their seats to you, and you have to be more polite. What the FU**!!! I have the eager to shout at her and say, SHUT YOUR AS* UP, bitch! But I didn’t. I’m so regretted that I never do so.

Eventually I went to inform the station there is a blind man on board and he is going to Jurong East when I alighted. Again I’m really regretted that I didn’t do much to that poorly blind man. I’M SO SORRY, SIR! So if anyone encounters this kind of incident, please lend your hand immediately.

What’s wrong with the aunty? What’s wrong with our society?

this is the degeneration of our society.... people are losing compassion for other people... thats sad.... but thats how our society is... every man for himself!!! and you know what... probably the same auntie.. donates to NKF.. in the hope of winning the a condo or 100k cash.... :dunno: :bsmilie:

maybe the aunty lost alot of money betting on World Cup :p anyway can understand your feelings, i would want to slap the aunty if she really said that, but can't lah, cannot be so violent :sweat: but for 1 bad aunty there are at least 4 good souls, so it ain't so bad, don't worry too much :angel:

mayb tt blind man is her ex? :think:

tomlowct said:
I dun find this funny :angry:
yeah neither did i.. but as with ur original topic and this "joke", they have the same comment from me: all kinds of pple in this world.

After reading this thread, I tested my phone camera to make sure that the video recording works. If I see this happening, I'm going to record the happenings and make sure the person gets the same coverage as the HK bus uncle.

I notice most of these pple are mostly over 40 yrs old, before independence.
The younger 1s are much better.

& I'm not yet 40.
;p

I'm going to record the happenings and make sure the person gets the same coverage as the HK bus uncle.
i've had the same thought as you. but make sure dun let her bully the poorly blind man in the first place

tomlowct said:
i've had the same thought as you. but make sure dun let her bully the poorly blind man in the first place

Agree with you. The worst thing is that some of these people don't even know they are in the wrong even if you point it out to them.

Like this afternoon, I was queueing up to order my food at the hawker centre, then this fifty-plus-year-old lady behind me decided to jump queue and placed an order. I pointedly told her that I had not yet ordered and guess what she said? She said "It's alright - I've already found a seat so I can order first and the hawker can deliver to me." I was like "DUH?"

I think I will scold her .. the infamous 8 letter words
:thumbsd:

AReality said:
I notice most of these pple are mostly over 40 yrs old, before independence.
The younger 1s are much better.

& I'm not yet 40.
;p

I beg to differ on this.

Try expanding KNNB into full and maybe you'll get 8 letters :)

This is not something that is not to be expected in Singapore, I travel from Toapayoh to Raffles Place every day. And everyday I could see pregnant ladies, old men, women and men with children and Handicapped stand while even the "Handicapped Preferred" seats are taken by, well "Young Students" and as well as "Young People".

I am not surprised by the old lady's reaction; I am actually worried that a sizeable section of the youngsters in this country lack compassion. This throws questions on the education system, our moral values and regrettably the future looks bleak.

Status
Not open for further replies.