Siberian Husky Found

Status
Not open for further replies.

chngpe01

Staff member
One of the maintenance guy in my estate found a Siberian Husky at my place today. The details are as follows:

Color of Dog: Black/White
Sex: Female
Others: No collar, very friendly, obedient and active.

If you or you know anyone with a Siberian Husky missing in the vicinity of Cashew Road or Bt Panjang Area, please call me at: 67653452

As I already have 2 other small dogs I would not be able to keep it for more than a week, probably send it to SPCA.

Thank You

PE

66840412.jpg

GIVE ME!!!! :D
I want!! i mean if u can't find the owner, i can keep for a few days :p

ouch man... siberian huskies are not dat suitable for singapore's weather. i just hope it's a genuine case of lost-and-found, and not abandonment by the owner... :(

Hard to keep this breed. Needs plenty of exercise and a well cooled climate to live in....uppz hope this is not an abandonment case

somehow, that dog looks quite strange to me. widen eyes, ears stiff, tongue.....long.:confused: did you like flashed it?:bsmilie:

O gees.. i hope the dog finds a home or his owner soon.. :(

Koelsch said:
hey you can try calling spca. =) and remember to keep it under aircon if possible

Best is to try to find temp home first cause sending to SPCA has a chance that it might be PTS...

I hope to find the owner too.

A few months back my maid found a Jack Russel stuck between the fence in my estate. My family and I started pasting the found poster within our estate as well as outside at the Bt Panjang blocks. Some students saw the notice and informed the owner who posted the lost poster at another part of Bt Panjang estate(which I did not go). It was indeed a very happy reunion for the dog and owner.

I will be pasting the poster tomorrow morning. And hope it turns out well this time. :)

didn't see any husky owners around the area.... good luck.

I'm sure I have seen some houses with Huskies during my runs. Will run tmr if I have the time and see if any of the houses have a dog missing :)

She looks really good.. im sure u can find a new owner for her instead of spca should the previous owner not appear...

Very nice of you... :)

Really beautiful dog.....hope she finds her home soon.

Aiy... so kewt... :lovegrin: ....

Hope the husky finds a home soon ...

Razor54 said:
Really beautiful dog.....hope she finds her home soon.

U might wanna consider housing it @ CG ?
Heehee...

Just jokin!
;p

Its really a beauty... too bad my HDB aint suitable for a big dog like her.
Besides... dun think my shih Tze will appreciate me for bringing her in.
Heehee...

Hope the beauty can find its owner or a new loving owner soon.
Upz Upz UPZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...

chngpe01 said:
One of the maintenance guy in my estate found a Siberian Husky at my place today. The details are as follows:

Color of Dog: Black/White
Sex: Female
Others: No collar, very friendly, obedient and active.

If you or you know anyone with a Siberian Husky missing in the vicinity of Cashew Road or Bt Panjang Area, please call me at: 67653452

As I already have 2 other small dogs I would not be able to keep it for more than a week, probably send it to SPCA.

Thank You

PE

Just saw the poster below my block!

Looks like we stay in the same estate PE!

Alankpy said:
U might wanna consider housing it @ CG ?
Heehee...

Just jokin!
;p

Its really a beauty... too bad my HDB aint suitable for a big dog like her.
Besides... dun think my shih Tze will appreciate me for bringing her in.
Heehee...

Hope the beauty can find its owner or a new loving owner soon.
Upz Upz UPZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...

Would love to have her at my place....but the committee and residents might not take it as well......:sweat:

Hope she gets back to her rightful owner soon. Upz for the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.