Sianz.. laining again. RT at Maju camp...

Status
Not open for further replies.

advrider

Sep 3, 2007
LA 2019
Later beri sianz... RT at Maju later sure must go second floor do Chair PT. up up down down...

Anybody going?? :embrass::(

Later beri sianz... RT at Maju later sure must go second floor do Chair PT. up up down down...

wah lau... i left maju 3 years liao.. and they still do that ? :sweat:

:think: so what ya suggest ? hehe ,( hide in MPH ? ;) )

i think can complain... do u know ? i guess the chair stepping method is not the proper way as written in their books.. all is take is one NS man slipped and fall go heaven...

:confused:

huh now ns period allow internet access is it?

i pass liao from maju, the best running 2.4km camp.....

I almost fail, by 10 :sweat:seconds.....

Yah, I never fail to pass when I attend my RT at Maju, never fail to fail when I did my RT at Khatib or Bedok. The difference is part psychological and part training, seems like there is more emphasis in running in Maju.

Rain is always best for RT :) less work to do and easier to siam one corner.

I offer a diff opinion, the RT at Maju is more relax than that in Bedok.

Yah, I never fail to pass when I attend my RT at Maju, never fail to fail when I did my RT at Khatib or Bedok. The difference is part psychological and part training, seems like there is more emphasis in running in Maju.

just asking.
anyone doing RT @ maju camp,
First Lesson 03/01/2008
anyone?:dunno:

With every down slope, there's an upslope :p The only time when there isn't is where the start point is up on the hill and end pt is down on the slope (such as the old Changi camp ALTC long ago).

Btw, does anyone have IPT starting in end Dec - Jan? I was told there's no such IPT session during that time period because the pple are on leave for 2 weeks so they scrapped that batch.

Also, anyone has RT during this period?

Not confirm, but normally RT starts in Feb. :cool:

I am a RT expert
icon11.gif

But someone was saying that he got a Jan slot?

My camp is Clementi camp
No matter how tired we are we all encourage each other to "cheong" avoid RT
Then last day of before out-pro usually got retest, those who passed will run together to pace.
But there will still be people who fail, usually chin up & 2.4

Got one in camp they wouldnt allow me to take because my FFI was not registered in their computer system. ask Safety Officer & PTI to take manually timing/records also cannot. went ahead with the all the stations anyway & pace the rest. after out-pro went to Maju camp & passed within the birthday window.

This year ICT got one trainer warrant officer who looks like in 40s at the IPPT safety briefing said his timing was 10 mins++ :bigeyes: "U young boys (many of us Cat Z liao) must run faster than me"

Status
Not open for further replies.