SIA Steward Slapping: Let Off with Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL!

The new SIA ticketing desk

Rich old broad: "I want a business class seat! Only the best one ah..."
Agent: "Certainly Madam. Would that be a Slapping or Non-Slapping seat?"
Rich old broad: "Err, what much is the slapping seat?"
Agent: "From our last sale, it went for S$250,000 and a warning. Would that be satisfactory?"
Rich old broad: "Hmmm, 250k ah? That's barely 41% of a peanut! Ok, onz!" (N.B. One Peanut = S$600,000 in the world of the rich and famous)

:bigeyes::devil::devil:

I am opening a school to teach these people how to slap. $250k a slap must really slap until pleasure sia.

Then I will buy manique for my students to practise first. Cheap cheap $500 per slap on manique.

Anyone interested to be the shareholders of my school??

u never add 13th month bonus, performance bonus... blah blah blah...

i had work in companies that doesnt pay 13mth and increment is like 2digit. so just give a round figure that include everything plus cpf, assuming 2k salary.

also, as you age from 40, your value starts to drop, lucky if can get job with similar pay you received previously get.

i am but a simple man looking for a simple way to secure my simple future.

i think we should have like those in japan

1) restaurants which have a place for customer to smash plates, bowls, cups.....

2) companies which have a basement/room where you can paste the face of the bosses you hate on a dummy and bash it with a 4 by 2.

i had work in companies that doesnt pay 13mth and increment is like 2digit. so just give a round figure that include everything plus cpf, assuming 2k salary.

also, as you age from 40, your value starts to drop, lucky if can get job with similar pay you received previously get.

i am but a simple man looking for a simple way to secure my simple future.

i think we should have like those in japan

1) restaurants which have a place for customer to smash plates, bowls, cups.....

2) companies which have a basement/room where you can paste the face of the bosses you hate on a dummy and bash it with a 4 by 2.

wah u repeat twice... u seem stress... your company bo basement to put face of bosses and no place for you to throw plates...

With so many people wanting to be slapped, probably a promotion is needed to differentiate from the rest. Buy 10 slaps get 1 free..

so may ppl waiting to be slap, so it is like so many xmm charging monies for shoot.....so sad......:bsmilie:

I sense a whole lot of jealousy. sigh.

there's a passage in the bible where it says, "If someone slaps you on the right cheek, offer him your left cheek"

woah!!! that'd be nice :bigeyes:

if she reads the bible, she'd be $500k richer... hahahaha...

in this case, a stern warning was probably the fairest ruling. got to put things in perspective, after all. slapping, though reprehensible, is less serious than say throwing a punch (which can lead to serious injury).

Any lady who likes to pay to slap handsome young guys can PM me.

I've got a growing list of CSers who are prepared to offer such service.

"Special" can be negotiable depending on what do you mean by "special". :D

Status
Not open for further replies.